Customer Service 866.965.0400

Updated Canadian site

I used showandshine.ca  was very happy with that transaction.. only down side was they put a sticker on the bottles with their website address on it.....not that it's a bad thing, I just like my bottles to all look the same.. will defiantly look at their site first when shopping.

• 2 months later...

Still no public update about the Canadian Site. What is going on Adams? I thought surely by now everything would be fixed, but went to check out the mystery box just now and pricing is all out of wack, shipping is still out of wack.  

Nearly 3 months later, still no email or word from Adams. I have had to make a few orders from other suppliers, something I am not fond of due to how much loyalty I had to Adams previous to this whole website mess (let's be honest here, it was a mess how it was handled). Still no official explanation of what kind of security issues you had, no details about previous orders, nothing.   If I missed these announcements, my apologies and if someone could kindly link me to them.

It really boggles my mind, is Adams playing a prank on us Canadians? Is there a joke I am missing here...

And what happened to Dexter? we never had issues before when using the .ca site, he gave us free shipping on our orders over $150, there were no duties. 

I think we lost a good thing, not saying that other vendors are bad, my last order was with showandshine.ca and it went well, no issues. 

Just not the same promotions as Adams site.

You can't expect cheap shipping from the US. It's expensive. It sucks.just order from shoe and shine. I don't know why it's such a big deal. You lose out on mystery boxes. Not the end of the world

The big deal is the lack of response and transparency from Adams. There were numerous issues, some quite serious and Adams seems to have swept it under the rug. This goes against Adams as a whole. Did you miss the part where there was mention of a security issue, and no real other explanation? Does that not bug you? Do you not want to know your data is safe? Trust in a company and customer service is big in my books.

No doesn't really bug me. My credit card was never used by anyone so I'm assuming it's good.

Can't help you there, but the point is numerous of us have come here for help and support and have not been answered.

This type of (lack of) response makes some steer clear of Adams. I haven't made a purchase for Adams since this due to lack of response around the issue. Like I mentioned, companies support is a key player in who I go with and that has been rocked. The fact that I have been a loyal Adams user for years apparently does not warrant any type of response or explanation. Even my email to Adams went ignored. As a result, my new shop has been fully furnished by other brands and suppliers. 

There are a couple products I would love to still get from Adams, but just straight out refuse to until Adams can build up that trust again.

Edited by HFX Detailing

Hi Jerome,

I'm sorry we haven't been 100% clear with you here...I'm just seeing these messages now from the 27th. As I've mentioned many times on here before to many individuals, I don't always see every issue reported on this forum, so I do apologize for the delayed response. Usually I don't find out about issues like this until a volunteer moderator brings them to my attention, as we do not have any team members dedicated full-time to the forum. I was also dealing with massively severe flooding in my town this weekend and trying to help out some friends in need, so my presence on the forum this weekend was zero. As always, it is best to contact us directly by email for questions such as these. I do believe I've responded to you in the past a few months back both here and through email, so I'm sorry if you did not receive those responses. I just checked the email you have registered with this forum, and I do not have any emails from it in my inbox, and I do not delete any emails.

We did not try to sweep anything under the rug and we are not playing any pranks - I simply did not have answers to report from higher-up people in the company, so I did not want to report anything falsely or incorrectly.

Unfortunately we can no longer offer free shipping to Canada, so we now have the same policy for all international orders as well as orders to Hawaii or Alaska. We do have a flat-rate $20 USD shipping option to Canada now (which would be slightly more when converted to CAD). We are also paying any extra duty fees incurred for Canadian orders. If you or anyone incurred any duty fees that you had to pay, please email us to orders @ adamspolishes . com and we can investigate. All orders from AdamsPolishes.ca are being fulfilled from our Headquarters in Colorado for the immediate future. If and when that policy changes, an announcement will be made here, but that is all of the information I have at this time.

The original Canadian website had hacking attempts from a massive attack to many websites worldwide. We do not store any credit card information in our servers and back-end systems for just such reasons, so no credit card information was compromised. Measures had to be put in place quickly to disable the old website and migrate things to the new website. This did cause a loss of order history, so again, we do apologize for that inconvenience. 

We do have two authorized Canadian dealers at the moment, Glen and Don that can both help out as well, and possibly help with high shipping costs. Please email us for their full contact information. They may not have all of our promotions such as mystery boxes, but they should be able to help out with most items if you would rather not purchase through our website directly. They obviously will not always have the most recently released products on the first day they are launched, but they should be able to help. We also have authorized Amazon and eBay stores as well.

Again I am sorry for the inconvenience and frustration. We are an extremely small company of around 25 people, and it is no small task to try to re-do and re-work an entire website. There will be things that need to be worked out. Even as I type this, our Ceramic Coating Kit pages are linking to the login screen instead of the product pages, and our web developers are working as quickly as possible to fix this and every other issue.

Respectfully,

Dan@Adams

Id say that's a pretty good answer.$20 flat rate

Shipping plus brokerage and duty covered,just pay the tax. That's the same as it would have been on the old site. Should be no more complaining now

Edited by 2012srt8

I feel bad for you guys, I'm sure it must be frustrating. Hang in there...are there no local dealer in Canada?

Show and Shine.ca  They are in Windsor Ont.  

Don carries all the Adams products.

All prices are in Canadian funds, no FedEx bill a week or two later.

Prompted shipping. Most of the time I receive it in two days. In some cases, I have received it next day.

I get great customer service here. This is the only way to  Adam's north of the border.

Hello everyone. Don from showandshine.ca here. Like to thank everyone for their support! 

This spring we celebrated our 10th year with Adams as a dealer.

We pride ourselves on Great customer service. A good selection of Adams Products at competitive Canadian Dollar pricing. All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Tecumseh Ontario.

Hope to be of service.

Don

Edited by show and shine.ca

Hello everyone. Don from showandshine.ca here. Like to thank everyone for their support!

This spring we celebrated our 10th year with Adams as a dealer.

We pride ourselves on Great customer service. A good selection of Adams Products at competitive Canadian Dollar pricing. All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Tecumseh Ontario.

Hope to be of service.

Don

Welcome Don!

Thanks for joining the forum!

Hey Don,

Dropped you an email the other day (no reply yet) but figure I could ask here. Do you have access to the mystery boxes when they become available? I ordered the latest, but just wondering for the future.

Thank you

Hello Everyone

This is Glen and I operate S & S Distributors Ltd., the BC Distributorship for Adam's Polishes and am located in Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada.

It would be my pleasure to help you find the easiest way to get Adam's Polishes.

I try to stock all the items on the Adam's Canadian Web Site and ship in the least expensive way possible to your location.

Shipping in Canada is expensive and if it makes more sense I will recommend one of the other Adam's Distributors / Dealers in other areas of the country.

If the order is in the immediate area I will deliver it to you free of charge and demonstrate any other products you may be interested in as I carry a full complement of products with me at all times.

We will be at the Greater Vancouver Mustang Annual Round Up this Sunday August 20 2017 at  the George Preston Rec Centre with a full complement of Adam's Polishes and live polishing demos all day.

Please join us and enjoy the day.

Please contact me at sandsltd@telus.net / 604-931-2481 and I will do my best to help with your needs.

Best regards

Glen     

Edited by S and S Distributors Ltd

Hello Everyone

This is Glen and I operate the BC Distributorship for Adam's Polishes and am located in Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada.

It would be my pleasure to help you find the easiest way to get Adam's Polishes.

I try to stock all the items on the Adam's Canadian Web Site and ship in the least expensive way possible to your location.

Shipping in Canada is expensive and if it makes more sense I will recommend one of the other Adam's Distributors / Dealers in other areas of the country.

If the order is in the immediate area I will deliver it to you free of charge and demonstrate any other products you may be interested in as I carry a full complement of products with me at all times.

We will be at the Greater Vancouver Mustang Annual Round Up this Sunday August 20 2017 at  the George Preston Rec Centre with a full compliment of Adam's Polishes and live polishing demos all day.

Please join us and enjoy the day.

Please contact me at sandsltd@telus.net / 604-931-2481 and I will do my best to help with your needs.

Best regards

Glen     

Hey Glen,

Do you have a website, or just email with links from Adam's website.

Hello Mike

At present there is no info on the Adam's websites to contact the Canadian Distributors so I have published my info on the Adam's Forum to get the word out for my local customers. I do not have a website at this time but you can contact me through the Forum or call directly to me @ 1-604-931-2481 or email sandsltd@telus.net.

Thanks

Glen

Can someone post, or PM me our options within Canada for supplies? My current go to is on vacation and I need a couple supplies. 

I know of a couple, but some of the better places to shop I have found are those hidden gems not widely known yet. Feel free to inbox me who you use or know of.

Thanks in advanced.

Can someone post, or PM me our options within Canada for supplies? My current go to is on vacation and I need a couple supplies. 

I know of a couple, but some of the better places to shop I have found are those hidden gems not widely known yet. Feel free to inbox me who you use or know of.

Thanks in advanced.

Hi,

I have used Show and Shine since the original CDN site went down and have had great results.  Shipping has been very prompt and reasonably priced, questions asked and answered right away and Don there has also been very good at helping me in getting him some new customers as well.  I'm in Ontario, so when I place an order it has quick turn around via FedEx as they are only a few hours drive down the road.  I appreciate the attention to customer service from this distributor and would recommend him to others and have done so as well.

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

So I tried to take advantage of the Labour17 code using the Canadian Web site as I'm from Ontario and guess what.." No discount no nothing. I get the error code . Coupon code "LABOUR17" is not valid."  Has anyone else experienced these issues with the cdn site.  i.e. none of the coupon codes work on the cdn site? 

Good thing Show and Shine has the same deal, less the free shipping as my order was above $150 but better than nothing.

Thanks!