Customer Service 866.965.0400

Diluted rinseless

Olgrey93

Got my 16 oz of rinseless in the mail the other day and immediately diluted it into my old waterless bottle. All I can say is wow! It is a great alternative to waterless for those looking to save a few bucks

Do rinseless and waterless work more or less the same, or do you see a difference between the two. I currently own waterless wash, and have considered purchasing rinseless, however if when diluted the rinseless is the same as the waterless is there any reason to purchase it?

Do rinseless and waterless work more or less the same, or do you see a difference between the two. I currently own waterless wash, and have considered purchasing rinseless, however if when diluted the rinseless is the same as the waterless is there any reason to purchase it?

I would buy the RW, the RW is made to remove more heavy stuff that doesn't quite need a 2 bucket wash. The WW is made to remove light dust and that type off stuff with a quick wipe down.

I haven't seen very different performance in the WW compared to the rinseless 16:1, well besides the smell! Both are awesome! And being that if you have RW you can dilute it to WW or do a RW, that would be the best deal, plus WW is a lot cheaper to dilute then buying the WW.

Edited by Nathan

To clarify, diluted RW and WW are not exactly the same (different formulas), but they are very similar.

They're both meant to provide alternate ways to wash a car without pulling out all the stops, for whatever reason you don't want to or can't do. WW is just that...you can clean a car that has light dust or dirt, fingerprints, etc., with just the bottle of product and some WW towels - no water needed. RW is meant for dirtier cars (not caked on stuff, though), but you'll need a couple ounces of product, a bucket of water, and several DST (preferred). I want to say the RW has more shine enhancing properties than WW, but I'll need someone else to chime in to clarify. Diluting the RW provides a more economical approach than does the WW. As for the scent, I prefer the WW quite a bit more.

Bottom line, I'd recommend you buy a bottle of RW, try it out, and decide for yourself if both should be in your arsenal. Adam's offers a 110% guarantee, so you don't have anything to lose. For me, I like having them both.

Edit: changed WW to RW in the last paragraph - reread your post and realized you already have the WW! Oops.  :wacko:

Edited by falcaineer

To clarify, diluted RW and WW are not exactly the same (different formulas), but they are very similar.

They're both meant to provide alternate ways to wash a car without pulling out all the stops, for whatever reason you don't want to or can't do. WW is just that...you can clean a car that has light dust or dirt, fingerprints, etc., with just the bottle of product and some WW towels - no water needed. RW is meant for dirtier cars (not caked on stuff, though), but you'll need a couple ounces of product, a bucket of water, and several DST (preferred). I want to say the RW has more shine enhancing properties than WW, but I'll need someone else to chime in to clarify. Diluting the RW provides a more economical approach than does the WW. As for the scent, I prefer the WW quite a bit more.

Bottom line, I'd recommend you buy a bottle of WW, try it out, and decide for yourself if both should be in your arsenal. Adam's offers a 110% guarantee, so you don't have anything to lose. For me, I like having them both.

Chris pretty much hit the nail on the head with this one.

Rinseless wash does indeed seem to leave a slightly better shine once you are done using it vs waterless wash. Diluted rinseless 16:1 or 8:1 is definitely more economical vs Waterless, especially if you are like me and need to really cover the paint with the product. Waterless wash does indeed smell much better, I am a huge fan of the smell. 

I have noticed that where waterless wash does seem to perform better than rinseless diluted to WW concentration is in paint slickness. I feel that diluted Rinseless does not leave quite as slick of a surface as Waterless.  It isn't a huge difference or something to be concerned with but I have observed that as of late.