Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cleaning wheel woolie after a wheel cleaning?

Jheeman

Question

Hi everyone, I use Adams wheel cleaner, and it works awesome. My question is, how do you get that out of the wheel woolie? I've blasted them with the pressure washer at my coin wash after using them, but when I get home, seems like they still retain a lot of the blue. Wondering if I should soak them in something? Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

Edited by Jheeman

10 answers to this question

When I clean wheels I have one dedicated wheel bucket with all my wheel and tire stuff. I fill it up 1/4 the way full with water and keep the brushes in there. Every time after I'm done, I dump the bucket and rinse out the brushes.

Edited by Nathan

Thanks for the replies, guess I should go home and rinse it under the tub and try to squeeze stuff out, I tried attaching a pic, it turned my woolie like 3/4 blue lol, but very happy with Adams compared to the other brand I was using. The downfalls of being in a condo :( no immediate hose.

Thanks for the replies, guess I should go home and rinse it under the tub and try to squeeze stuff out, I tried attaching a pic, it turned my woolie like 3/4 blue lol, but very happy with Adams compared to the other brand I was using. The downfalls of being in a condo :( no immediate hose.

Wouldn't work very well for rinsing tools, actually it won't work at all! But since you live in an apartment,

For cleaning wheels you don't need a hose, buy a 2 gallon garden sprayer and fill with just water, how do you think I clean wheels in Minnesota winter!!