Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams detailing bag

SS LeadFoot

I have one and it's the best size to date.  And on sale like that?  Grab it.  You won't regret it.

I had a bad experience with one of those open type bags once when it fell over in the trunk and the top came off one of the bottles.  What a mess. Go with the Adam's bag.

I have one and it's the best size to date.  And on sale like that?  Grab it.  You won't regret it.

I had a bad experience with one of those open type bags once when it fell over in the trunk and the top came off one of the bottles.  What a mess. Go with the Adam's bag.

I second the Adams bag! And it's at a great price! For another 15% off use the code Tsowers

I have a differently branded detailing bag like the second you linked. I bring it to HPDE days and help people with their cars. Ok, I clean the other vettes as well as mine between sessions. Anyway, that's not important. Get both bags.

Kingsford that is my concern. It looks really big and bulky. I really just want to be able to carry a few bottles and some towels. I fear the geek one might be too big! I do like the way it holds the bottles and the bottom compartment though, that's what draws me to it. Does the Adam's bag hold bottles?

I have a bag similar to the one you linked to.....and absolutely love it.  Keep in mind, I use it for mobile detailing, so I had to have something with a larger footprint that will fit my DA, pads, and has the side pouches for bottles.  The lower storage compartment is very convenient, and, thankfully, I've never had an issue with the bag tipping over.  Make you choice based on the one that fits your needs the best.    

Kingsford that is my concern. It looks really big and bulky. I really just want to be able to carry a few bottles and some towels. I fear the geek one might be too big! I do like the way it holds the bottles and the bottom compartment though, that's what draws me to it. Does the Adam's bag hold bottles?

It looks like it can hold 8 bottles. The one I have holds 16 bottles but that isn't produced any more. I ended up returning the geek one. It wasn't for me. I like my Adam's Bags.

I just received my Adam's American Pride Detailing Bag yesterday and it's even nicer than I had expected.  High quality, thick materials - metal hardware - detachable shoulder strap - padded hand grip - perfect size.  It has 8 bottle straps inside to hold 16 oz bottles and there's plenty of room for towels as well.  There's even an outside zippered pocket that runs across the backside of the bag.  I am definitely happy with my purchase. 

If it's not a brand new roll, then possibly.  I took a partially used roll out of my kitchen and it fit very snugly (you can see that there's still room to fit MF towels or applicators on top).  The diameter of roll in the picture is approximately 4 inches.

post-15925-0-25075500-1494641002_thumb.jpg

Edited by slapshot87

What were you expecting for a bag, you know adams stuff is top notch!

I just received my Adam's American Pride Detailing Bag yesterday and it's even nicer than I had expected.  High quality, thick materials - metal hardware - detachable shoulder strap - padded hand grip - perfect size.  It has 8 bottle straps inside to hold 16 oz bottles and there's plenty of room for towels as well.  There's even an outside zippered pocket that runs across the backside of the bag.  I am definitely happy with my purchase.

What were you expecting for a bag, you know adams stuff is top notch!

I know that but I purchased the 4-bottle bag first and its materials are much thinner (still a nice little bag though for its low price point - I keep it out in my car stocked with supplies for bird bombs and emergency interior clean ups).  The American Pride 8-bottle bag is much more heavy duty - it's perfect.

Ok I'm sold. I will probably only keep 4 bottols in there at a time. Just want it to clean the windows, tires, and the waterless wash. Maybe an additional product every now and then. Plus paper towels and the towel that goes with each product. Next sale with free shipping this is mine.... As well as the foam gun and a few other things I just must have. I should probably​ just move to CO and save in shipping lol

I'm actually thinking about getting a second bag and filling it with some product as a gift for my nephew.  He loves working on cars and this (Adam's entire line) would be right up his alley.  Of course, I think I'll have to wait another paycheck or two before I do that - especially after placing an order yesterday morning only to follow up with another order for 2 of the mystery buckets....lol.

He used the polish to prep the surface for the new emblem, not repair the scratches you think the paper towels made on the paint.

Personally I don't use paper towels, may cause swirling.