Customer Service 866.965.0400

Carpet brush

Olgrey93

Question

Does anyone know if Adam's has a brush attachment for a polisher such as the swirl killer&mini? I think having clean plush carpet is the icing on the cake. But I live in a rural community and I tend to get dirt and sand in the truck at times(alongside the kids) and was just looking for a polisher attachment

4 answers to this question

Hey Collin!

I think Adams used to sell one for the cyclo, but they unfortunately do not. I have a drillbrush attachment that I bought on amazon for like $10. I would highly recommend it!

If the carpets aren't very dirty, the cockpit brush works good too!

The only drill I have is corded so I'm sure it will supply the juice!! As hard as I try to be brand loyal to Adam's I think this is one item I'll have to venture off for

Edited by Olgrey93

The only drill I have is corded so I'm sure it will supply the juice!! As hard as I try to be brand loyal to Adam's I think this is one item I'll have to venture off for

Yeah, it's really unfortunate that's Adams doesn't sell one, because they are super useful, on most carpets after a Minnesota winter, that cockpit brush doesn't do much, and I even use a cordless drill and it still works great!