Customer Service 866.965.0400

$247 for a hoodie on the Canadian site lol good luck selling those

I do apologize about that Ryan. They're a premium hoodie with a premium price, that we then sent out for embroidery for an additional cost. When you factor in the 15% off for the sale officially launching tomorrow, we're making a very minimal profit on these. International shipping to Canada is very high at the moment, and we are working towards offering a better solution in the near-term future. I will address the other Canada concerns shortly, now that I have a few minutes to post to the forum.

We wanted to offer a cool limited product for the collectors out there, that we realize may not be for everyone. I can say it's the most comfortable hoodie I've ever worn. 

Respectfully,

Dan@Adams

Disappointed in the size options for the hoodies. What about us big guys.

I have a Large that fits on me like an XL, the sizes on these run somewhat big for once. I could probably fit in a Medium comfortably as well, and I'm 5'11" 195 pounds.

Lol ya large doesn't fit many. I remember when I needed 4xl lol now I where large. How much are they on the american site?

$99.99 on sale for $89.99 on the US site.

I get it's a premium sweater but 247? Plus we still got 13% tax on that. That puts it at 280. I buy from the US site now but I still cant access the site when I'm in canada

Edited by 2012srt8

Id be willing to try it but not quite sure It will fit, I get premium price tags for premium products, hence why most of us are here lol. Just wish there were some bigger sizes. 

Dan, what is the return policy on these? I know a lot of places say once worn its unreturnable, just want to make sure I dont end up with something I can never wear. 

Are the stickers a similar size to the ones Adam's usually includes with orders?

Yep, and here's a picture for a side-by-side comparison with a "regular" Adam's logo sticker. Of note:

- While it's hard to tell, even with a flash, the two new limited edition stickers are a matte finish, not the normal shiny finish of previous stickers (Matte Detailer, anyone? :huh:)

- The one on the right is "all sticker"...no border peels off, in other words

post-15080-0-74803200-1495079102_thumb.jpg

I can say that it smells awesome...But you all probably knew that already.

:iagree:

Matte detailer is available at Mint Condition Care care! Just released, cotton candy smell and priced at $12.99

Not sure of your source, Wyatt, but after smelling it at last weekend's clinic, I'd call it more of a grape scent. Well, maybe it's grape cotton candy?  :drool:

Just watched the video for the Matte detail spray, I'm a shine freak so I don't have need for it now, But I do want the Adams black hard case shown in the video!

As for the Hoodies -They look great but it's 88 degrees outside. Where are the tank tops for us ladies?

Not sure of your source, Wyatt, but after smelling it at last weekend's clinic, I'd call it more of a grape scent. Well, maybe it's grape cotton candy? :drool:

Mint Condition is the Adam's Polishes distributor located in Orlando. I actually ordered my matte detailer from them yesterday and am supposed to recieve it today. I guess we'll see if it really does smell like cotton candy, or grape cotton candy that is.

Mint Condition is the Adam's Polishes distributor located in Orlando. I actually ordered my matte detailer from them yesterday and am supposed to recieve it today. I guess we'll see if it really does smell like cotton candy, or grape cotton candy that is.

I just had a big order delivered from him yesterday that I'd ordered Monday. Mint Condition has shipping times down for sure.