Customer Service 866.965.0400

Steak and mozzarella cheese garbage plate

attachicon.gifIMG_20170612_184117.jpg

For those that don't know, a garbage plate is a meat(s) on a bed of home fries/french fries and mac salad topped with meat style hot sauce, mustard, onions. They taste amazing.

attachicon.gifIMG_20170519_175115.jpg

Stuffed burgers from a few weeks back. My burger mix is Chuck beef, pork sausage with salt, pepper, worchesterchire sauce and Montreal steak seasoning. These were stuffed with bacon and cheddar cheese

Nick Tahou's ?

so, my daughters graduation party is next weekend, looks like about 30+ pounds of smoked pork butt for pulled pork, 4th of july baked beans, macaroni salad, cucumber salad. i will try to get pictures of the food.

Please don't, Bruce. I beg you.

They have a great carrot cake Captain too. To the east from Naperville there is a great breakfast spot called Summer House Santa Monica that makes the best English muffins I've ever head.

Death by Chocolate Cake from Le Chocolat du Bouchard in Naperville, IL. It is oh so rich and sinfully delicious.

http://www.lechocolatdubouchard.com/

My Type 1 diabetic daughter called it cake-abetes.

Fathers' Day ribs are rubbed. I always do them 12hrs in advanced. They will cook for 4 hours tomorrow. While they cook I am detailing the old man's car for him, it is suppose to 95 degrees, should be pretty sweet.

Also doing chicken, hot dogs, corn, beans, 3 salads, fruits, veggies, and chips.

My ribs are always a hit and are invited to every party, I think I watch too many cooking shows!

post-15891-0-31685300-1497756633_thumb.jpg

post-15891-0-17060900-1497756641_thumb.jpg

Steaks on the grill today. But yesterday the Mrs. made shrimp scampi with linguini and mussels in garlic and butter.  Nobody will ever accuse me of being too skinny. I've been informed that tomorrow's dinner will be some kind of chicken. 

Adventures in food world. 

I got one of Adams new white sponges from forum member Mariner, got me thinking new sponge for the truck so I picked up some sponge candy for the luv handles lol, this my friends is a piece of goodness.

https://watsonschocolates.com/product/sponge-candy/

Chris close your eyes!

post-14694-0-72981600-1500155769_thumb.jpg

Edited by ocdrifter