Customer Service 866.965.0400

22 hours ago, Liralen said:

It's a special wine five course dinner pairing. First course...

15106284284181255732717.jpg

22 hours ago, Liralen said:

Second course...

1510630690174412607998.jpg

21 hours ago, Liralen said:

Third course....yummmmmm

1510633115109314257022.jpg

20 hours ago, Liralen said:

4th course....

15106368926751820232311.jpg

Did you slip into food nirvana?!  Something's missing!!! :wacko::blink::willy: You can't forget the best part....DESSERT!!

Yesterday took some thick cut pork chops and cut a slice in the side down to the bone & then seasoned the pork chops outside with am applewood rub.  Then took the pork chops and browned them in a frying pan that had seasoned with olive oil.  Set the pork chops aside while making the stuffing (this allows them to cool a little for ease of stuffing).  Next, sliced up some applewood smoked bacon into small pieces & put them in the frying pan to cook until almost done.  While that was cooking, diced/chopped up white onion, mushrooms, and granny smith apples which I minced.  Sauteed the onion & apples in the grease from the bacon, then added in the mushrooms once the onions were starting to become transluscent added in a sweet pork seasoning.  When done, deglazed the pan with apple juice.  Took the bacon, along with the onion/shroom/apple mixture and put in with the bread crumbs, including the apple juice used to deglaze the pan (helped give the bread crumbs some additional moisture)...which then mixed up. Spooned the stuffing mixturee into the Pork chops.  Placed the pork chops in a casserole dish that had coated with olive oil & added a little apple juice to the bottom, covered with foil.  Cooked at 400 degrees farenheit for 45 minutes (or longer depending on your oven). Took the pork chops out of the pan.  I then made a cream gravy with the drippings/juice that was left in the pan (good 3-4 cups).  If there is not enough juice in your pan, you can deglaze it with some additional apple juice/water.  If you have extra stuffing put it in a bread pan and cook in the oven for 15-30 minutes. Asparagus with cheese was the side vegetable.  It was served with a dry Riesling wine.  Overall was a big hit and the stuffing was delicious!  I meant to take a picture...but forgot...sorry!

4 hours ago, Liralen said:

Yesterday took some thick cut pork chops and cut a slice in the side down to the bone & then seasoned the pork chops outside with am applewood rub.  Then took the pork chops and browned them in a frying pan that had seasoned with olive oil.  Set the pork chops aside while making the stuffing (this allows them to cool a little for ease of stuffing).  Next, sliced up some applewood smoked bacon into small pieces & put them in the frying pan to cook until almost done.  While that was cooking, diced/chopped up white onion, mushrooms, and granny smith apples which I minced.  Sauteed the onion & apples in the grease from the bacon, then added in the mushrooms once the onions were starting to become transluscent added in a sweet pork seasoning.  When done, deglazed the pan with apple juice.  Took the bacon, along with the onion/shroom/apple mixture and put in with the bread crumbs, including the apple juice used to deglaze the pan (helped give the bread crumbs some additional moisture)...which then mixed up. Spooned the stuffing mixturee into the Pork chops.  Placed the pork chops in a casserole dish that had coated with olive oil & added a little apple juice to the bottom, covered with foil.  Cooked at 400 degrees farenheit for 45 minutes (or longer depending on your oven). Took the pork chops out of the pan.  I then made a cream gravy with the drippings/juice that was left in the pan (good 3-4 cups).  If there is not enough juice in your pan, you can deglaze it with some additional apple juice/water.  If you have extra stuffing put it in a bread pan and cook in the oven for 15-30 minutes. Asparagus with cheese was the side vegetable.  It was served with a dry Riesling wine.  Overall was a big hit and the stuffing was delicious!  I meant to take a picture...but forgot...sorry!

Lenore, sound delicious, you know the rules, per chief Chris, without a picture it didn’t happen ?

1 hour ago, Liralen said:

Pumpkin cream cheese filled cupcakes with brown sugar marshmallow frosting, fall leaves spri kles, toffee sprinkles, and edible copper colored glitter.

20171118_165830.jpg

20171118_164508.jpg

Is it me, or does the frosting look like a couple kissing?! :wub: It's probably me. All this yumminess is messing with my head! :willy:

• 3 weeks later...

Got on a little baking kick today...made 6 dozen cupcakes, 3 different varieties. Lime with homemade lime curd filling & lime curd flavored swiss meringue buttercream Then Red wine chocolate cupcakes with mixed berry red wine compote filling topped with mixed berry red wine swiss meringue frosting. Then vanilla cupcakes filled with a brown royal apple caramel apple filling topped with crown royal apple caramel cream cheese frosting. In the oven right now are harvest pumpkin ginger & cranberry scones (edited to add picture of scones fresh out of the oven)..

20171209_200217.jpg

20171209_200233.jpg

FB_IMG_1512898378248.jpg

Edited by Liralen
Add photo of scones...

6 hours ago, Liralen said:

Got on a little baking k8ck today...made 6 dozen cupcakes, 3 different varieties. Lime with homemade lime curd filling & lime curd flavored swiss meringue buttercream Then Red wine chocolate cupcakes with m8xed berry red wine compote filling topped with mixed berry red wine swiss meringue frosting. Then vanilla cupcakes filled with a brown royal apple caramel apple filling topped with crown royal apple caramel cream cheese frosting. In the oven right now are harvest pumpkin ginger & cranberry scones (edited to add picture of scones fresh out of the oven)..

20171209_200217.jpg

20171209_200233.jpg

FB_IMG_1512898378248.jpg

:drool: 

All boxed up and ready to send my way! :2thumbs: Lenore's Mystery Box!! :lol:

39 minutes ago, ZMAN024 said:

Oh there's no mystery.  They are no doubt, delicious !!!   The question is......how much ?    I definitely want one.......or two......or three. :drool:

They are free to my friends. Unfortunately haven't figured out how to ship them without them getting messed up. Suppose could send without the frosting on or filled ...then the recipient would just need to put together...lol

3 hours ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

This is a great thread. Made a Beef Wellington a couple of weeks ago for the guys at work for our Thanksgiving. 

A little time consuming, but so tasty. 6734D3C6-F334-493E-A2E3-28CC9E28E09D.thumb.jpeg.4d2ffebe209e249029427daa2ae1f335.jpeg

4F9E40E5-7947-4A27-9150-CAA1CF7392BC.thumb.jpeg.cfa2e6b9ce70d15062b4603b496e000d.jpeg

Have always wanted to make one! Looks delicious!

3 hours ago, Liralen said:

Have always wanted to make one! Looks delicious!

You definitely should. It’s very tasty. I make mine with a blend of recipes that are out there. Usually top it with a mederia wine sauce. Just plan some time to go through each step and refrigerate it. 

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 4:06 AM, dabirdzR/T said:

Thinking about making Prime Rib for Christmas dinner, saw something on the food network about one being coated in a compound butter with some garlic, and thyme...

twice baked taters, green bean casserole and cheesecake for dinner..

Picked up my 19 lb bone in rib roast for Christmas dinner tonight. Cash & Carry had them for $6.40 a lb.  They were $9.99 a pound if I wanted to go for the prime cut.  Have purchase both brands before and found either to be good, but getting the regular vs prime saves quite a bit.  Will rub it down with a horseradish ground Dijon mustard & cowboy rub, probably throw it on the Traeger smoker on smoke for an hour, then turn it up a bit and smoke it a little longer until a rare in the middle and med rare on the outside ends.  Twice baked taters is a great idea, and what would be a holiday meal without green bean casserole!