Customer Service 866.965.0400

Orange borderless

Olgrey93

Question

15 answers to this question

There were at least two different orange towels. I have two that are just like a borderless single soft towel. I looked back in my orders and this is how they were shown.

Adam's Orange Microfiber Detailing Towel 2 Pack                                                                             MF-ORANGE2                $11.99  

We've had two types of Edgeless Orange Towels.

The first towel 2 years ago was a 16"x16" borderless towel identical to our old Borderless Blue and the current Borderless Gray, just a dark orange in color:

pumpkin_spice_detail_spray_2_towels_zpst

After we ran out of Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray in 2015, we did a few promos where we included one free orange towel like this on orders over a certain dollar amount, so that may have been how Olgrey93 received one. We also sold them discounted for a bit until we ran out of stock. It doesn't specifically correspond to our Orange Correcting Polish, but I do use the towel for this sometimes to avoid staining up a white Single Soft Towel.

The second towel we had last year for the return of Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray was a rectangular-shaped 16"x22" borderless orange towel, but it was a lighter orange color to more closely match the Detail Spray:

pumpkinspice2016_zpsouvauvrm.jpg