Customer Service 866.965.0400

The "Don't Do's of Detailing" Thread

falcaineer

When doing a complete detailing on a very large vehicle, do it over two days. Your body will thank you and trust me it will look better when finished.

when you get tired you will get sloppy and start to cut corners just so you can finish. If you know you are going to take two days it turns out much better.

For goodness sakes watch the video's. He made them for all of us that think we know how to detail😁

• 1 year later...
21 minutes ago, BradlyFitness said:

So it was a beautiful day today and I decided to give my new Adam’s products a try. Soap, clay bar and UV Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating!!! I was very excited!!

so everything went smoothly until I .....dropped the CLAY not once but twice...🤦🏻‍♂️Then when I was done I dropped my drying towel. [Insert dirty language] ..[takes deep breath] Okay time to put the ceramic bad boy on!! Put it on just like the video and got side tracked and now I forgot to wipe it off. Now we have soooo many high spots and streaks. [insert tons of profanity] Well time to contact Adam’s to see how to get this off. Needless to say they helped me out and I’m going to get it off tomorrow. WHAT A DAY 🤦🏻‍♂️💀

Moving here with @BradlyFitness permission...