Customer Service 866.965.0400

CERAMIC BOOST

vm1971

Question

Hi everyone, long time no here.

Im back... 

After a fun weekend in Carlisle, and being in the ADAMS tent 3 times and $$$$ later,...

I have to say my new favorite "toy" is ceramic boost. Holy smokes.

The paint on my 17 SS is pretty good, and I've kept it that way since I got it in October...

Using this as just a sealant after a careful maintenance wash... was incredible. Noticeable depth, amazing shine, and rain (the next day) FLEW off as I drove to work down 95. 

I am due for my MINOR correction / polishing any week now, and I think I am going to commit to full ceramic coating treatment. So far, I'm blown away.

Vince

post-2549-0-79534900-1495550627_thumb.jpg

Thats pretty cool, nice whip too. How did the Boost go on and come off for you? The more I read the more I hear mixed reviews. I also have a black chevy(2016 Tahoe). Just wanted some input since its probably the same paint, and Im on the fence with buying Boost.

HI!

i gotta admit, i thought i was entering into a LONG session...

but i did the whole car, and carefully.... in not too much time.

it went ON and OFF with ease... the key was to evenly mist, and not DROWN the panels...

and then, with a FRESH dedicated towel(s), spread on, and then WIPE/buff off. it was amazing. 

My paint is Mosaic Black Metallic... and again, i think the key was to mist it lightly (the Adams rep we talked to in person even mentioned not going apesh*t with the application) and really switch or fold your towel to keep the towel surface as fresh as you can. I did mine with 2 single softs and it was awesome.

Let me know if you try it! (with pics, of course).

post-2549-0-68520500-1495558334_thumb.jpg

Only thing I don't like about the Boost is it seemed to take away some if the hydrophobic properties of my coating. I don' t have an Adam's coating so maybe that's why.

Could be... ?   But Im not sure. 

Im eager to use the entire Adams system, though. (Coating Kit). 

Its amazing how much better my paint looks after the rain ... and also cause were still in Pollen HELL here.

Hi Vince, awesome pictures! I think it was me helping you out with the Ceramic Boost questions (I have the SS sedan).

Ceramic Boost is absolutely my favorite product of ours now, it's crazy the amount of slickness and shine it creates, just make sure to lightly spray it just like you would with Detail Spray and then wipe it thoroughly.

Hi Vince, awesome pictures! I think it was me helping you out with the Ceramic Boost questions (I have the SS sedan).

Ceramic Boost is absolutely my favorite product of ours now, it's crazy the amount of slickness and shine it creates, just make sure to lightly spray it just like you would with Detail Spray and then wipe it thoroughly.

HAHAHAHHAHA

it was YOU!!!!!!! yes, I was the one drooling all over your SS. HAHAH! NICE DUDE!!!!

yeah man, I loved it. I did it as soon as we got home on Sunday. Now, before my upcoming "late Spring" correction (to whack back the minor swirls from Winter), Im thinking about finding a full-blown indoor setting and going full-on Ceramic Coating. Seems fairly easy...

What do you think?

and

SO NICE TO MEET YOU!

V

I want to try the whole Adam's coating system but I don't have a garage. Otherwise it would already be on my paint lol

i have access but its SLIM and ... i need to find a bigger area. I have some options to explore. 

my dream is a HUGE 4 car area, climate controlled, sofas, water-feed/drain, and a bar. I swear i would sleep in it. 

HI!

i gotta admit, i thought i was entering into a LONG session...

but i did the whole car, and carefully.... in not too much time.

it went ON and OFF with ease... the key was to evenly mist, and not DROWN the panels...

and then, with a FRESH dedicated towel(s), spread on, and then WIPE/buff off. it was amazing. 

My paint is Mosaic Black Metallic... and again, i think the key was to mist it lightly (the Adams rep we talked to in person even mentioned not going apesh*t with the application) and really switch or fold your towel to keep the towel surface as fresh as you can. I did mine with 2 single softs and it was awesome.

Let me know if you try it! (with pics, of course).

Great info and all makes sense, i will let ya know, placing an order soon.

Ok kids... had to post this,...

normally after almost a week of rain, my commute on 95, crappy ripped up roads near home, and pollen... my SS is THRASHED. 

i swear,.... no wipedowns, nothing... 

after ceramic boost, my SS is still gleaming aside from a few splash marks on the fenders. the stuff is amazing and the difference in almost a week is incredible. 

so heres the proof. just taken, after the gym.

:D

post-2549-0-18874900-1495673584_thumb.jpg

It is in my shopping cart along with over $100 of other great items! Today was a good sell point, because I just "buttery waxed" the lower panels of my vehicle 2 days ago, and didn't drive it until today. I drove it to work on wet roads, then it poured for an hour at work, then the sun came out, pictured are the lower panels, the dirt comes off real easily(as you can see my finger mark, in which i applied zero pressure) but its still stuck on where I just waxed, and to me it's annoying and its a black vehicle 'THING' so I want me some silica!

I just got my wash and wax in the other day but haven't tried it yet, so maybe tomorrow! I've heard so many great things about it!

EDIT- the tailgate is just as bad.

However the hood and upper side panels are practically clean, and would just need some detail spray, I dont even think they would need waterless or rinseless, they are so clean.

post-15891-0-27558100-1495764498_thumb.jpg

post-15891-0-73161700-1495764507_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nickfire20

Ok kids... had to post this,...

normally after almost a week of rain, my commute on 95, crappy ripped up roads near home, and pollen... my SS is THRASHED. 

i swear,.... no wipedowns, nothing... 

after ceramic boost, my SS is still gleaming aside from a few splash marks on the fenders. the stuff is amazing and the difference in almost a week is incredible. 

so heres the proof. just taken, after the gym.

:D

That is beautiful man! I really want to do the kit myself, but my garage spot is open concept (condo) I'm too worried that other people going in or out would get dust on it during the curing process. But good to know I can just use the boost to give it some slickness (my ride is black also).

It is in my shopping cart along with over $100 of other great items! Today was a good sell point, because I just "buttery waxed" the lower panels of my vehicle 2 days ago, and didn't drive it until today. I drove it to work on wet roads, then it poured for an hour at work, then the sun came out, pictured are the lower panels, the dirt comes off real easily(as you can see my finger mark, in which i applied zero pressure) but its still stuck on where I just waxed, and to me it's annoying and its a black vehicle 'THING' so I want me some silica!

I just got my wash and wax in the other day but haven't tried it yet, so maybe tomorrow! I've heard so many great things about it!

EDIT- the tailgate is just as bad.

However the hood and upper side panels are practically clean, and would just need some detail spray, I dont even think they would need waterless or rinseless, they are so clean.

awesome that you ordered it!

with the MEM DAY sale, we are stocking up this weekend and im DEF getting the coating kit. lets keep each other updated! 

That is beautiful man! I really want to do the kit myself, but my garage spot is open concept (condo) I'm too worried that other people going in or out would get dust on it during the curing process. But good to know I can just use the boost to give it some slickness (my ride is black also).

Yah, the boost as a stand-alone is awesome. Almost 7 days in (and lots of rain as usual) ... im still lookin pretty good. Getting the full kit this weekend with the big sale!!!!

Yah, the boost as a stand-alone is awesome. Almost 7 days in (and lots of rain as usual) ... im still lookin pretty good. Getting the full kit this weekend with the big sale!!!!

Thanks for the info on this.  So just to be clear, you don't currently have any paint coating on your car and you're just using Ceramic Boost as a stand-alone product after maintenance washes?  Are you using Ceramic Boost as a replacement for DS after every wash?

Edited by avimore

Thanks for the info on this.  So just to be clear, you don't currently have any paint coating on your car and you're just using Ceramic Boost as a stand-alone product after maintenance washes?  Are you using Ceramic Boost as a replacement for DS after every wash?

HI!

i got my SS in October, and since cars are a mess when they are shipped, i did a full correction when it was brand new. Clay, 3 stage polish, paint sealant, and wax.

Since that, I do maintenance washes and keep it very tidy. Always drying with DS, and maybe a quick sealant or glaze. Last weekend was the first time i used the BOOST standalone. I basicly did the entire 2 bucket wash, dry with DS, then LIGHTLY misted each panel and wiped down. Then, I always grab ANOTHER fresh towel, and go over the whole car gently and minimally with DS to touch up drips, anything that may have smeared, etc. Comes out insane. Next... im doing a strip wash, correction, and coating. (kit). 

But, I didnt use BOOST as a replacement for the DS. I did everything as usual, then the boost. I couldve done some glaze after that for even more POP in the black, but i lost daylight! LOL!

I need a massive garage. To live in.    :D

THANKS!

I'm in the same boat, but im going to find / utilize an full indoor area for the kit application. Preferably (well, perhaps its gotta be) air conditioned. It will also be my first time trying strip wash for prep. Im excited! My swirls arent too bad so the machine process will be less painful. (my attention span is the enemy). 

Cant wait for this weekend's BIG order!

HI!

i got my SS in October, and since cars are a mess when they are shipped, i did a full correction when it was brand new. Clay, 3 stage polish, paint sealant, and wax.

Since that, I do maintenance washes and keep it very tidy. Always drying with DS, and maybe a quick sealant or glaze. Last weekend was the first time i used the BOOST standalone. I basicly did the entire 2 bucket wash, dry with DS, then LIGHTLY misted each panel and wiped down. Then, I always grab ANOTHER fresh towel, and go over the whole car gently and minimally with DS to touch up drips, anything that may have smeared, etc. Comes out insane. Next... im doing a strip wash, correction, and coating. (kit). 

But, I didnt use BOOST as a replacement for the DS. I did everything as usual, then the boost. I couldve done some glaze after that for even more POP in the black, but i lost daylight! LOL!

I need a massive garage. To live in.    :D

Thanks, your SS is looking great!

Thanks, your SS is looking great!

Thanks! Ive been a Adams nut for almost 10 years now ... keeps getting better. BOOST is certainly testament to that, and I cant wait to do the full kit. 

THANKS!

I'm in the same boat, but im going to find / utilize an full indoor area for the kit application. Preferably (well, perhaps its gotta be) air conditioned. It will also be my first time trying strip wash for prep. Im excited! My swirls arent too bad so the machine process will be less painful. (my attention span is the enemy). 

Cant wait for this weekend's BIG order!

Awesome, sounds how my car is too, only 4 months old, but the dealer had some swirls in there, I did wash, clay and lps at first because I didn't have the swirl killer, but this sale! It's screaming get everything you need! :) so I'll do some correction, and probably still lps , but you give me thoughts on finding garage space to do the ceramic...Illinois winters suck, would love to do that before winter!