Customer Service 866.965.0400

CERAMIC BOOST

vm1971

Question

Hi everyone, long time no here.

Im back... 

After a fun weekend in Carlisle, and being in the ADAMS tent 3 times and $$$$ later,...

I have to say my new favorite "toy" is ceramic boost. Holy smokes.

The paint on my 17 SS is pretty good, and I've kept it that way since I got it in October...

Using this as just a sealant after a careful maintenance wash... was incredible. Noticeable depth, amazing shine, and rain (the next day) FLEW off as I drove to work down 95. 

I am due for my MINOR correction / polishing any week now, and I think I am going to commit to full ceramic coating treatment. So far, I'm blown away.

Vince

post-2549-0-79534900-1495550627_thumb.jpg

My boost is in the mail! Has anyone tried it as a drying aid? I thought silica was water activated? Just trying to get as much info as possible.

YAY!

im finalizing my big MEM DAY order with the ceramic coating kit nestled in the shoppping caart!

trying glass boost too. ive always used Adams glass cleaner towels and sealant... watching the Glass Boost video sold me!

Been raining a lot here too. LIKE TODAY. BOOOOO! 

Sweet, I ordered the glass boost too, along with Ceramic Boost, GnG, some pads, tires shine, stickers, and waterless, to compare to my diluted rinseless.

AWESOME!

Okay, sorry for lack of pictures, I'll grab more tomorrow. Box came in today, i waterless washed the entire tahoe, Ceramic Boost applied to passamger side and H2OGG applied to driver side.

Ceramic Boost, the label says use a lot! my first panel is used 2 sprays, it went on easy and buffed easy. But didnt seem right, I'm thinking, "is this enough protection?" Next panel i did 3 sprays, it streaked a little, had to buff a little more, 3rd panel, 3 sprays, little more streaking, i get it, my towel is filling up. Overall, super easy to apply, and takes a minute or two to buff off. It seemed the more you buff, the softer/slicker the surface becomes.

H2OGG, i wet the vehicle good with a water bottle, sprayed the product, spread with wet towel, buffed with dry towel, easy on, easy off.

Both were pretty easy to work with, the GG feels a little slicker on the paint, i think we are expecting rain next week, that will be the true test.

Pic is Cermaic Boost side of vehicle

post-15891-0-74229300-1496457039_thumb.jpg

Okay, sorry for lack of pictures, I'll grab more tomorrow. Box came in today, i waterless washed the entire tahoe, Ceramic Boost applied to passamger side and H2OGG applied to driver side.

Ceramic Boost, the label says use a lot! my first panel is used 2 sprays, it went on easy and buffed easy. But didnt seem right, I'm thinking, "is this enough protection?" Next panel i did 3 sprays, it streaked a little, had to buff a little more, 3rd panel, 3 sprays, little more streaking, i get it, my towel is filling up. Overall, super easy to apply, and takes a minute or two to buff off. It seemed the more you buff, the softer/slicker the surface becomes.

H2OGG, i wet the vehicle good with a water bottle, sprayed the product, spread with wet towel, buffed with dry towel, easy on, easy off.

Both were pretty easy to work with, the GG feels a little slicker on the paint, i think we are expecting rain next week, that will be the true test.

Pic is Cermaic Boost side of vehicle

keep the pics coming, sorry my reply was short - it was late and i was down for the count! my box comes today! i wont be able to play with my SS, but i have a detai job tomorrow and will try the glass boost! your TAHOE looks great man!

V

Thank you Nick! This comparison you are doing is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to your next post.

Absolutely! I also split the tailgate in half with the 2 products.

keep the pics coming, sorry my reply was short - it was late and i was down for the count! my box comes today! i wont be able to play with my SS, but i have a detai job tomorrow and will try the glass boost! your TAHOE looks great man!

V

No problem, and thank you!

My hats off to you guys that can do these tests like this and try out two different products on different sides of your vehicles. I have some physicsl disorder that will physically not allow me to do something like that. If my brain told my body to seriously try that, my body would lock up and prevent me from actually doing it. Hahahahahahahaha.

My hats off to you guys that can do these tests like this and try out two different products on different sides of your vehicles. I have some physicsl disorder that will physically not allow me to do something like that. If my brain told my body to seriously try that, my body would lock up and prevent me from actually doing it. Hahahahahahahaha.

OCD, got ya, haha, i almost felt really bad for you at first. Anyways, they are both new to me, and from what i see and hear they are both real good. So i just wanted to see how things go, for future reference. Also to see which i should use on the wifes car, which is always outside and hasnt been washed in a year or 2, i will be doing a full correction and detail on it soon.

The thing is, with all this new technology, i have like 5 bottles of barely used spray waxes laying around, that i never use.

it was a good detailing sunday! did my 2x annual job (a great couple with a CLEAN ES350 and Caddy SRX).

Lexus was today,. .,. year 5, they are always so happy. nice paint... (white pearl metallic).. used an Adams onslaught as usual including ceramic boost as a standalone spray .... REALLY takes well to the tri coat paint and they were BEAMING!

pic soon... JUST GOT HOME :)

V

post-2549-0-64209800-1496612908_thumb.jpg

Edited by vm1971

Got some rain while the Tahoe sat at work today.

First shot is beading of the GG side

Second pic is Ceramic Boost side(as stand alone)

They look GREAT, man!!! Nice job!!! My poor SS is now over a week in... rain-blasted, filthy. (lots of construction where i work in PA...so its like driving through a sandbox IN the Asteroid Filed. GRRR!!!!

But lookin good over there, man!!!! Keep it up!

as always,... pics pics pics!

V :)

They look GREAT, man!!! Nice job!!! My poor SS is now over a week in... rain-blasted, filthy. (lots of construction where i work in PA...so its like driving through a sandbox IN the Asteroid Filed. GRRR!!!!

But lookin good over there, man!!!! Keep it up!

as always,... pics pics pics!

V :)

That stinks!!! But i will get them once we get more foul weather, i kinda want it, but i love having a shiny car at

The same time, its a catch 22.

That stinks!!! But i will get them once we get more foul weather, i kinda want it, but i love having a shiny car at

The same time, its a catch 22.

forget autonomous driving and all that stupid self-driving crap..

we need technology that surrounds the cars (while on the road) with a magnetic field! HA

im still planning out my big correction / coating weekend... i have ALL that i need now, and im ANTSY!

While i am working with my experiments, this is my first time using Boost or anything like it. Can I use diluted rinsless and detail spray over top of it without taking any properties away from the Ceramic Boost?

hey!

when i use the boost "solo", i treat it just like a sealant. so unless you are strip washing and claying, etc... i think normal maintenance is a-ok. which ive been doing.

now, when i use the full kit (which is burning a hole in my BRAIN!!!) ... i will do a full strip wash, clay, correction... etc. THAT will take everything off the paint. 

HI!

Looking forward to trying this myself, both as a boost over the Viper which as CQuartz, and as a stand-alone on my Ram. Currently using CarPro Reload, which I like, but want to try the Boost.

i love the boost... period. 

its proving more versatile than i even expected...