Customer Service 866.965.0400

Completely Moronic... (Curb WHACK)

vm1971

Moderators, sorry if I'm in the wrong area... 

I didnt say a word about this cause I am mortified. 

I had a guy valet my car at my previous job before I had my garage barcode access.

Then I found curb rash. UGH. My dealership fixes rash on certain days with an outside source... while thats all good, and my guys are #1... its a little inconvenient and the price has jumped a bit per wheel.

ANYWAY.. they fixed my wheel, and not even 4 days later it was my turn. WHACKED IT at my aunt's house on her high curbs. I literally almost puked. same wheel. Can you even believe it?

SO... I am in Southern NJ, 15 minutes from PHILA> 

i KNOW I can search on my own via google, but just wanted to reach out here first to see if anyone near me could refer a knock-out place that may even come to me. (not required, though)..

See the devastation in my pics...   (insert BARF face here.)

V

Sigh.

post-2549-0-80224400-1495568318_thumb.jpg

post-2549-0-60842800-1495568324_thumb.jpg

Edited by vm1971

Ouch, I can ask a few of my friends if they know of any reputable shops to perform this type of work. I'll report back if I hear anything.

OK cool. Ouch, right? it was so IDIOTIC!!!!! 

yes, let me know. Again - dealership can do it, but i want to avoid being mocked! LOL!!!!

seriously though... what a drag!

Thanks man!

Looks like your tire took a chunk too.  That sucks.  Not sure how much a new wheel would be for your ride, but depending on how bad it actually is, that might be your best option.  

OH ---theyve done far worse than this. LOL

its like VOODOO... even bending, too. (ive not had that, though).

First time I had it was in 2010 on my NEW 2010 SS... i was so upset about the dog having cancer, 

i slammed into a curb --- to a dead stop. i had 360 degrees of SHREDDING and that night i DID puke in the driveway.

they can fix it... just looking for a new source.  

but thank you!!!

Im actually working on a lead near home, thanks to a link i DID find deeper on this site... so ill post my findings soon!

:)

V

I know this feeling all to well, I want to laugh but I'll refrain in your time of need, I do have a solution for you since you do need a little help during your crisis!

Curb feelers, they work great and let you know where your at and keep you in check. Scroll down for the picture if your not familiar.

Moderators, sorry if I'm in the wrong area...

I didnt say a word about this cause I am mortified.

I had a guy valet my car at my previous job before I had my garage barcode access.

Then I found curb rash. UGH. My dealership fixes rash on certain days with an outside source... while thats all good, and my guys are #1... its a little inconvenient and the price has jumped a bit per wheel.

ANYWAY.. they fixed my wheel, and not even 4 days later it was my turn. WHACKED IT at my aunt's house on her high curbs. I literally almost puked. same wheel. Can you even believe it?

SO... I am in Southern NJ, 15 minutes from PHILA>

i KNOW I can search on my own via google, but just wanted to reach out here first to see if anyone near me could refer a knock-out place that may even come to me. (not required, though)..

See the devastation in my pics... (insert BARF face here.)

V

Sigh.

post-14694-0-88077500-1495573598_thumb.jpg

Edited by ocdrifter