Customer Service 866.965.0400

Best protection for wheels

Hamilton Detail

Question

7 answers to this question

I think a pretty common themed answer you'll get is "it depends." With that said, my recommendation, since results will likely vary between your ride and others' - is to apply HGG on 2 wheels (opposite sides) and Ceramic Boost on the other 2. Then, after maybe a month or so, compare the results side-by-side for what worked best for you and your driving conditions, habits, etc.. Besides, having both products in your arsenal won't hurt anything...well, except maybe your bank account!  :blink:

Don't forget to post your findings here!

My vote goes for Ceramic Boost, but I haven't done any back to back tests lately in terms of longevity between it and H2O Guard. Sounds like something I need to do with my truck wheels this weekend if the weather will cooperate enough to give me some time to wash it.

With Ceramic Boost, the application would be a little easier in my opinion, since you aren't dealing with a wet wheel or towel that can keep dripping out of cracks/crevices like H2O Guard can.