Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless wash towels

bagration

Question

Hi folks

So I have two packets of the waterless wash towels that I received in two Australian mystery boxes. Great towels but I am wondering what other uses besides the waterless wash process that these would be good for as I am very much in the two bucket wash camp.

14 answers to this question

They're very versatile, mate. Dont be scared to try the waterless wash when your car is mildly dirty. My vinyl stripes on my Stang get dirty quicker than the rest of the car and I often spray them down with waterless and wipe them clean. No issues with scratching, as long as you follow the general rule of thumb....... wipe in one direction, lightly and let the towel do the work

They're very versatile, mate. Dont be scared to try the waterless wash when your car is mildly dirty. My vinyl stripes on my Stang get dirty quicker than the rest of the car and I often spray them down with waterless and wipe them clean. No issues with scratching, as long as you follow the general rule of thumb....... wipe in one direction, lightly and let the towel do the work

Thanks mate and thanks to all. They seem like too good a product just to sit on the shelf.

I use mine for drying wheels after H2O G&G application to make sure they are completely dry. They fit so well in between the spokes to make sure they are perfectly clean and dry (H2O makes the brake dust fall off as well, makes cleaning the wheels a breeze with just a quick hit with the hi pressure washer and a bit of car shampoo if they are really bad)

They also work well for cleaning windows and I keep one in the car to dry any water that comes from my mirrors etc after a wash so I don't get any mater spots or marks. Such a versatile towel! I love receiving them in the mystery boxes!

Edited by joelilton23