Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's or nothing for me :)

Choppa

Hey all,

After a couple weeks of rain and ZERO time, I finally had a beautiful day to give my car some attention. I'm a newcomer to Adam's, and after a couple months, I'll tell ya, I swear by it. It's Adam's or nothing for me from now on  :party:. I only had a couple hours today, but man the car needed it. 

Here are some before shots:

post-15983-0-23762800-1495923959_thumb.jpgpost-15983-0-09469300-1495923973_thumb.jpgpost-15983-0-10833400-1495923982_thumb.jpgpost-15983-0-46375000-1495923993_thumb.jpgpost-15983-0-97772200-1495924002_thumb.jpgpost-15983-0-31626300-1495924067_thumb.jpg

Only thing under it now is a coat of Buttery Wax. I have some liquid Paint Sealant, but I'm going wait until this wears before I use it. Once I do, or when I strip wash it will be LPS, Glaze, Buttery Wax and H2O GnG when I wash it.

Only thing under it now is a coat of Buttery Wax. I have some liquid Paint Sealant, but I'm going wait until this wears before I use it. Once I do, or when I strip wash it will be LPS, Glaze, Buttery Wax and H2O GnG when I wash it.

Very cool, sounds good, ????

Edited by Nickfire20

So I have a question regarding my next round. I plan on using strip wash. Then do I proceed as follows:

LPS

Glaze

Wax

Or is it:

Glaze 

LPS

Wax

So you will get different recommendations on this, but for the starting out phase, I would always suggest clay. And if you're going to clay, I say no strip wash. I'm the same galaxy from focusst btw that recommended you skip all this nonsense ;) :-P and do ceramic costing too!! Gladness you made it over here. With the exception of only a couple products, I too am almost full up exclusively Adam's.

So you will get different recommendations on this, but for the starting out phase, I would always suggest clay. And if you're going to clay, I say no strip wash. I'm the same galaxy from focusst btw that recommended you skip all this nonsense ;) :-P and do ceramic costing too!! Gladness you made it over here. With the exception of only a couple products, I too am almost full up exclusively Adam's.

Hey Galaxy :)

I really do want to do a Ceramic coating, just nervous and afraid I'll screw it up I guess. I wasn't too worried about clay yet, car is only a couple months old and so far the paint is flawless, but it wouldn't hurt. However, don't I need to strip wash anyway before clay? I mean will claying remove my old wax and bring me down to clear coat?

Hey Galaxy :)

I really do want to do a Ceramic coating, just nervous and afraid I'll screw it up I guess. I wasn't too worried about clay yet, car is only a couple months old and so far the paint is flawless, but it wouldn't hurt. However, don't I need to strip wash anyway before clay? I mean will claying remove my old wax and bring me down to clear coat?

Search for my descent post about doing my car. I flayed my car day one. New cars get iron and other contaminants during rail shipments. Plus clay doesn't hurt anything even if it's not needed. No, you don't need strip wash first. IMO, strip wash is an unnecessary step no matter what you're doing.