Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailing Cart(s)

Greg from GA

Question

13 answers to this question

Greg sweet cart, where did you get that bottle holder on the bottom tray? I want one! Also since you like making videos something caught my attention in the garage, make a detailing or wash video on your motorcycle, that would be cool.

Also what's with the big chicken and the pawn shop? Lol

PS does that big chicken have a buffet?

Since detailing carts prompted a discussion on previous threads - I made a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyfWbw7GHro

Greg sweet cart, where did you get that bottle holder on the bottom tray? I want one! Also since you like making videos something caught my attention in the garage, make a detailing or wash video on your motorcycle, that would be cool.

Also what's with the big chicken and the pawn shop? Lol

PS does that big chicken have a buffet?

What's the big Chicken?!  Oh are you in for a treat!  Pull up a chair and sit a spell.  New York has the Statue of Liberty.  Paris has the Eiffel Tower.  London has Big Ben's clock tower. Marietta, GA, has the BIG CHICKEN:

Check out the bottle divider towards the end of the video.  I talk about it and link to it in the video description.  

On washing the motorcycle (Honda NC700X) - I'd have to get it dirty to wash it!  Actually I think I have an older post here wth photos on washing it.  But doing a motorcycle wash video is a good idea.  Now to go get it dirty.

Great chicken video Greg, and thank you for the history lesson, I learned something this morning. Found the link thank you again.

What's the big Chicken?!  Oh are you in for a treat!  Pull up a chair and sit a spell.  New York has the Statue of Liberty.  Paris has the Eiffel Tower.  London has Big Ben's clock tower. Marietta, GA, has the BIG CHICKEN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grMtwX5oSPU&t=10s

I really love my cart from Target. Can't go wrong for $30. (I paid $25, goes on sale frequently).

https://www.target.com/p/storage-cart-white-room-essentials-153/-/A-50659905

and locking wheel to boot - nice!  At target I did also buy this and the sizing worked out nicely for Adams bottles: http://www.target.com/p/diamond-45-shape-drawer-organizer-45-white/-/A-11539206 I used the one in my video because I had already ordered it but this Target one worked just as nice.  It was kind of in a random place over by the bath organizers.

I bought a $40 one at Menards, it is awesome, but as dumb as it sounds, I wish I would of got the Adams one, Adams is plastic, which is probably better than metal hitting a car, and the storage on the Adams cart has 3 shelfs, and I only have 2 :(

Edited by Nathan

Anyone can find the pictures of the one I did using the cart from Harbor Freight.

Item #61165 and right nnow until 7/31/17 coupon code 87208535 will get it for 39.99

Add some plywood, 4 longer 1/4" bolts in the corners and a hole saw kit and you have a cart fully customized to what you want.