Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cherry Air Freshener 2 thumbs up

Chadley

Question

So my Adam's order arrived today. I'm trying the waterless wash and the ceramic boost this time around. On an impulse I added a couple Cherry air fresheners to my order. I should have known how amazing they would be given that all of Adam's products smell great! (except the wheel cleaner of course).

I hung the air freshener in my truck around 9:30 am and left the windows rolled up  80+ degrees today!

At lunch I opened the door to check it out and the guy in the car parked next to me commented on how good it smelled.

So this one gets 5 stars -I'll be ordering more!

15 answers to this question

I haven't ordered any of the air fresheners yet - what kind of longevity do they tend to have?  I realize that they're inexpensive and even if they don't last long, I would've only spent a couple of bucks on one - just wondering what to expect.

So far, in my experience, the cinnamon and coconut seemed to have lasted the longest --over a month. Leather and the blue one didn't seem to last quite as long. It could be that I just got used to the smell, and didn't notice it after awhile. Haven't tried them all yet. I LOVE the blue air freshener!

So far, in my experience, the cinnamon and coconut seemed to have lasted the longest --over a month. Leather and the blue one didn't seem to last quite as long. It could be that I just got used to the smell, and didn't notice it after awhile. Haven't tried them all yet. I LOVE the blue air freshener!

I'll have to pick up a variety to try when I place my next order - thanks! 

The cherry has a very strong scent to it. Smells like cherry cough syrup almost. I was very concerned when I first opened it up. So I only cracked open the clear packaging and placed it under my seat for fear of the smell being too strong if I left it hanging up out in the open.

I got in my car and to my surprise it wasn't a very strong scent at all. I could almost not smell it, so this morning I took it out of the packaging and moved it to the center counsel cubby that is on the floor and open to the cabin. The car has been sitting closed up and 80*+ so we will see how it smells after work.

I just got 3 of the cherry ones...............and they smell good enough to eat!  I still like the leather smelling ones the best, but these are a close second.