Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Forums Post Milestone & /Anniversary Thread

falcaineer

• 4 months later...
7 minutes ago, ZMAN024 said:

Today marks my 1st year anniversary ! :party: Thanks to all who have imparted their wisdom and helped me out along the way. :cheers: 

Hopefully I've successfully paid it forward to other new members in return.  

:cheers: Thanks for all your inputs on here, Oz!

• 2 weeks later...
On June 29, 2018 at 7:43 AM, mc2hill said:

Woo hoo, I made the 'big boy' list - number 8 on the post count Leaderboard!  No chance of catching Chris T. or Rich, but I am the only other active member on that list.  

Congrats on the milestone, Mike.  :party: Glad you're still active on the forum with the rest of us bottom dwellers. :lol:

Edited by ZMAN024

1 hour ago, pirahnah3 said:

Well, just over 3 years and 3k posts man how time flies. I still remember my first order, and to think my addiction all started from a little bottle of detail spray that I got at the All Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle. 

Thanks Dave @BRZN for that! 

Congrats JIm.  My addiction started with a bottle of Wheel Cleaner.  We all had to start somewhere.:lol:

3 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

Congrats JIm.  My addiction started with a bottle of Wheel Cleaner.  We all had to start somewhere.:lol:

I still have the bottle of detail spray too....kind of a mamento of it. I never used much at the time as the truck I had didnt make it back the next year. The bottle however got stuck in a box and survived a couple moves so it must have been meant to be. 

6 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

Well, just over 3 years and 3k posts man how time flies. I still remember my first order, and to think my addiction all started from a little bottle of detail spray that I got at the All Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle. 

Thanks Dave @BRZN for that! 

Thanks for being such an awesome member on here, Jim!

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, falcaineer said:

2,000 likes. ?  Thanks for letting me be a small part of this awesome forum! And a little special thanks to @JoeySr for pushing me over the top! 

Screenshot_20180718-180511.thumb.png.a2272c40967185761fd7b5bae940f6aa.png

An added Thank You for all the assistance and knowledge sharing you have given me since I joined this forum - I very much appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...