Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Forums Post Milestone & /Anniversary Thread

falcaineer

Today is my 10 year anniversary on Adam's Forums! 

Ten years ago I was looking to upgrade my detailing "game" (and to find something to do with my spare time since my son moved up to HS basketball and did not need my help/taxi service) and attended a local car show with a co-worker.  The local Adam's dealer was there demonstrating on a Foose Challenger (it was built in a Vegas episode of Overhaulin') and he showed how to remove swirls.  I purchased Detail Spray and VRT that night, and never looked back!  The co-worker and I (and a 3rd co-worker) all purchased Porter Cable DA's over the next few months.  After a couple of months I had a lot of the Adam's product line, and found a mentor to help answer questions. 

Over these 10 years, I upgraded to a GG 6", then to Rupes machines, and have been fortunate to be involved with product testing for Adam's and a few other companies.  I have made several friends on this and other detailing forums, and worked a weekend at an Adam's event at the Daytona Turkey Rod Run.  And have been lucky enough to attend lots of education classes with near by vendors, and the past 4 years to attend Mobile Tech Expo here in Orlando, with more education and hands on evaluation of the newest products. 

Oh, and the 2 co-workers...I see the PC's in boxes when I go their houses to detail their cars! 

Edited by mc2hill

• 1 month later...

Well, I somehow hit 3K "likes" yesterday, so a big THANK YOU to all who liked my inputs enough to hit that little icon 👍. This is such an awesome place to learn and be a part of...hats off to each of you for choosing such incredible products from the best detailing business out there 💯. @Team Adam's

And for @Sizzle Chest, I'd like to send you something for putting me over the top, and @Trevor, you, too, for getting me to 3001 and making up for someone's possible mistake of liking an input by accident 😆. Sending you both a PM now...

Screenshot_20190415-221822.thumb.png.b4390835013e683579820f7369c3b113.png

2 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Well, I somehow hit 3K "likes" yesterday, so a big THANK YOU to all who liked my inputs enough to hit that little icon 👍. This is such an awesome place to learn and be a part of...hats off to each of you for choosing such incredible products from the best detailing business out there 💯. @Team Adam's

And for @Sizzle Chest, I'd like to send you something for putting me over the top, and @Trevor, you, too, for getting me to 3001 and making up for someone's possible mistake of liking an input by accident 😆. Sending you both a PM now...

Screenshot_20190415-221822.thumb.png.b4390835013e683579820f7369c3b113.png

You're one of the reasons that this is such a great community to share and learn. Congrats on the milestone!

4 hours ago, RayS said:

Chris, as long as you keep providing the excellent advice, you'll be at 5k before you know it.   Maybe we can get a @falcaineer LE Detail Spray when you hit that milestone.

Wow, thanks so much Ray! Plenty more deserving people on here, but if that happened, I'd have to ask for only forum members to get a bottle 😁.

Edited by falcaineer

• 3 months later...
11 hours ago, Rich said:

Just don't press your luck rookie.  🤣

WTG Chris. 

11 hours ago, Rich said:

Just don't press your luck rookie.  🤣

WTG Chris. 

Press your luck? No Whammies!!!

press-your-luck-whammy.jpg.0224fd17669c848e6b01771ca7ed715b.jpg

😂

Edited by falcaineer

On 4/17/2019 at 4:29 PM, RayS said:

Chris, as long as you keep providing the excellent advice, you'll be at 5k before you know it.   Maybe we can get a @falcaineer LE Detail Spray when you hit that milestone.

@falcaineer Have the discussions started on the LE Detail Spray yet?   Thank for you for being a member of this community.

Edited by RayS

13 hours ago, falcaineer said:

5,000 posts!!! 

Thanks for letting me be a small part of this awesome forum! 🅰️💯😁

Congrats Chris!  :thumbsup:  And thank you for all the unofficial updates you provide for the forum, and all the knowledge you share.

I finally moved into 7th place on the Most Content Leaderboard, and not sure if I will ever get any higher!  Another 2,000 posts to next  2 member (both inactive now).  And Rich has 2 times more posts than me, and Chris has 3 times more posts! 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...