Customer Service 866.965.0400

Microfiber pad

jareds941

Question

In this video www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JvhrbzLTBM Adam uses a black/orange microfiber with the orange correcting polish and then follows up with the orange foam. 

When I go to the site, I don't see an orange microfiber option. Only a blue one which appears to be ideally used with the blue, correcting polish.

I'm a relative noob here. I have a Porter Cable and I've done a full detail before...but not very confident in the polishing part and I'm not certain what exact pads I have so I'm going to "start over" on that and go with the Adams setup. But I need a bit of help understanding what exactly that is since the videos (which are super helpful) don't match the products for sale on the site. Cars are 14 and 16 and in pretty good shape...so I don't plan to purchase the blue correcting polish. 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by jareds941

Is this just a "fan-boi" sort of comment or are they ACTUALLY bad pads to use? Reviews on the site are solid. I placed my order yesterday for correcting polish, sealant, new clay bar and some car wash. Planning to use these pads since I have at least 2 of each, brand new.

They should be fine, they're from detailers domain so you know they're good. Adams pads have a convoluted face that just works better. But those are fine. However, I recommend having at least 2 sets of pads incase you eat one up.