Customer Service 866.965.0400

Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner

Checo

Question

5 answers to this question

Leather seats in both our vehicles, so seats are easy. Leather conditioner is about all. Carpet is covered by husky liners, so take them out and clean well. Carpet is cleaned with steamer when it gets really messy, but for normal wear, carpet cleaner and single soft towel do a great job.

I have a similar technique. First I cancel all my plans for the evening. Then I generously spray the carpet with carpet cleaner. I just do one section at a time. For example I start with rear driver side, then do rear passenger side, etc... Once a section is sprayed down, I use a shop vac to vacuum the area. Usually this does the trick for the whole carpet, but I have a white german shepherd who sheds tons of hair and it magically appears inside the truck. When there is too much hair, or any abnormal stains, i focus the carpet cleaner in that area and use the brush to scrub it down good. I dont know if they still sell the brush that Adam uses on the video, but it works great. Once its all sprayed and vacuumed, I like to spray the cabin/floors with total interior detailer. Detail spray works too, but I much prefer the smell of the interior detailer.