Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from NE Ohio!

blackflme

Just dropping in and checking out these products. I'm just a regular guy trying to not destroy my daily driven Audi S4 from improper washing. I've been using Chemical Guys products but I'm really getting tired of their marketing and floods and floods of products that are seemingly the same. Seriously, they have like 20 different wash soaps.... It makes it really really hard and time consuming to pick the product I want. I dont care what it smells like!

By the way, is there a search feature on this forum? I've never seen a forum without one, but I can't seem to find it. I'm trying to find different ways to tell if wax/sealant is no longer on paint. The only thing I have seen is by water beading on the paint. I have heard some hints that there are other signs of wax being washed or worn off.

Hello and welcome to the forum! There should be a search feature, if you are on mobile click on the little box in the top right hand side and a menu will appear with the search feature, if you are on desktop mode the search bar should be on the left hand side .

Search feature is at the very top of the page, and on each page of each thread.  Plus check out the Adam's videos on YouTube. 

Welcome to the forum!   :welcomebanner:

Welcome to the addiction, Tyler!

Quick tip: From what I understand about European paint...I had an A4 before using Adam's...according to Adam, you've got some hard clear coat/paint to work with. For your next order, take a good look at and consider some HCC and corresponding pads. They'll make correction much easier.

P.S. Enjoy the game this evening...

Edited by falcaineer

• 3 weeks later...