Customer Service 866.965.0400

Last generation sprayer heads

2Fords

Question

Does anyone know who made the last black sprayer heads. I really do not like the new ones as they have to be shut off or they leak when the temp. changes. Also,they seem to drip when you use them.

23 answers to this question

Thinking this should be posted in/moved to the Product Poll and Feedback thread. Ironically, the only post I could find about the new nozzles there is from January (http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/32146-spray-nozzles/) and the comments were mostly positive. Wonder what changed?

They've been out a while now so more people have them. I still have about half and half.

This may be old news to some, but I'll post this anyway just in case there are others out there (like me) that were not aware.

I was thinking about replacing all of my older spray heads with the new generation ones Adam's brought out a few months ago, so I sent them an email just to make sure the ones listed on the site are the new style sprayers:

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/empty-bottles-sprayers/adam-s-16oz-replacement-sprayers.html

Response from Adam's:

"The 'new' sprayers we did discontinue, we were having an abnormal amount of problems with them. So we did go back to the more square sprayers that work far more consistently. Unfortunately, we do not have any of the round ones left we sent back all extras to he manufacturer."

It also looks like the site still has the picture of the discontinued sprayers, so I'm glad I asked before purchasing.

This may be old news to some, but I'll post this anyway just in case there are others out there (like me) that were not aware.

I was thinking about replacing all of my older spray heads with the new generation ones Adam's brought out a few months ago, so I sent them an email just to make sure the ones listed on the site are the new style sprayers:

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/empty-bottles-sprayers/adam-s-16oz-replacement-sprayers.html

Response from Adam's:

"The 'new' sprayers we did discontinue, we were having an abnormal amount of problems with them. So we did go back to the more square sprayers that work far more consistently. Unfortunately, we do not have any of the round ones left we sent back all extras to he manufacturer."

It also looks like the site still has the picture of the discontinued sprayers, so I'm glad I asked before purchasing.

I have a couple of the new ones that I'm not using, if you were still chasing some?

Response from Adam's:

So you wanted the new, now discontinueed, style? Given the leak issues people were having, myself now included, I recommend you continue with your purchase, but of the old, square style ones they are selling again. That's yet another great thing about Adam's...they're willing to listen to feedback and adjust course accordingly.

I have a couple of the new ones that I'm not using, if you were still chasing some?

Thanks, but I think I'll just stick to the old sprayers I currently have.  Appreciate the offer though  :thumbsup:

So you wanted the new, now discontinueed, style? Given the leak issues people were having, myself now included, I recommend you continue with your purchase, but of the old, square style ones they are selling again. That's yet another great thing about Adam's...they're willing to listen to feedback and adjust course accordingly.

My idea was to replace the old square sprayers I currently have with new ones, not that I'm having any issues with the ones I have.  I just naturally thought newer = better and vaguely remembered positive reviews when they first came out about a better mist pattern.  Although I should have done my research first as I wasn't aware of the leaking issues.

I agree, it's great that Adam's listens and will admit when something doesn't work out.

You also forgot to mention theses new heads waste a lot of product, I'm sure you'll figure that out soon since you're so smart!

I had this happen due to sprayer leaking. Went this route and no further problem. Holds more and vastly superior spray stream adjustment. 

Got them from Lowes for $3ea. and even reused Adams 16oz bottle labels...Just lacking a Detail Spray label.

R

You also forgot to mention theses new heads waste a lot of product, I'm sure you'll figure that out soon since you're so smart! :ph34r:

Thanks Meat! :P

P.S. Since your throwing out complements you forgot Handsome!

Edited by FP350S