Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy from NJ

wdrake

Hello everyone! Purchased a 2017 chevy Silverado 1500 in February and want to keep it clean. Some one recommended Adams car products. I'm not really into detailing just want to take care of my truck inside and out. I'm just overwhelmed with so much information here. I have been watching the videos on YouTube. I will be buying a electric presser washer I really don't need anything to powerful just enough for my truck washing. So what do you guys recommend for beginners?post-16167-0-77275400-1497711430_thumb.jpg    

You have to decide how far you want yo go keeping it clean! I'd say start with some clay, Guard and Gloss. You can go from there to some Americana for more pop. After that your talking about getting into machine correcting and the slop is very very slippery.

What part of NJ are you from?

Welcome!!! I'm a beginner also and purschase a 2000 psi Lowes unit. Got it on sale, but I also a homeowner so I use for more than cars. All depends on your needs I have seen people use the least expensive unit too. Really all depends on your needs for one.

Just my 2 cents

Edited by Jakomatacoma

Welcome to the addiction, William!

I'd offer another thought on kits...Winter Wash kit. It has most everything you need for year round cleaning and sealing, and it's (currently) on sale. Add in the 10% forum or 15% off code/sale, and I think it's a steal.

Welcome! Nice truck you have. I would start with the 4 bottle bag kit and add a wheel cleaner, tire and rubber cleaner, glass cleaner, and interior detailer. That takes care of your paint, interior and wheels.