Customer Service 866.965.0400

Happy Father's Day!!!

falcaineer

From one dad to all the rest out there, including dads-to-be, and even if you aren't or don't plan to be one...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

Give the old man a call, if at all possible. Or better yet, a big ole bear hug. And if there's a strained relationship there, I pray today's the day things start to get better.

So today, enjoy whatever it is that makes you happy!!!

:)

P.S. I love you, Dad.

Edited by falcaineer

From one dad to all the rest out there, including dads-to-be, and even if you aren't or don't plan to be one...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

Give the old man a call, if at all possible. Or better yet, a big ole bear hug. And if there's a strained relationship there, I pray today's the day things start to get better.

So today, enjoy whatever it is that makes you happy!!!

:)

P.S. I love you, Dad.

Well stated Chris!  :2thumbs: 

To those who are Fathers and those lucky enough to still have your Father around, make both yours and your Fathers days a special one.

To those who may have a strained relationship, today is the perfect opportunity to reach out and try and mend the fences!

Happy Fathers Day to all to forum members!

One of my kids got me a Mystery Box for father's day

Nice! But I'm afraid it's gonna take a little more than that to remove the inscription!

Happy Father's Day to everyone here.

And let's not forget to wish Happy  Father's Day to our military personnel who aren't able to be with their children today. God keep you all safe until you can be home with your own.   :patriot:

Amen.