Customer Service 866.965.0400

That's awesome! Too bad I just bought a fresh gallon of the "old" interior detail and it'll be a long while before I'm able to have the better and much of improved scent. I'd much rather have mint then a almost bathroom stall scent. I do freaking love it and how well it makes my GLI interior look through.

Aww man, I really liked the clean smell of the old interior detailer. Ill have to try this new one and hopefully the mint smell is not too strong. 

That brush will come in handy for the top of my truck. Ill admit sometimes I stand on the bed rail of the truck to reach the all of the top, and thats not very safe especially when wet. 

I just placed an order for the clay mitt, some ID, some applicators which I can't get enough of and the cockpit brush heard it works well with alcantara. 

Can't wait to see what the new ID smells like! If it smells anything like limited edition one they released previously I am going to replace the left over of my old gallon with a new one. 

That's awesome! Too bad I just bought a fresh gallon of the "old" interior detail and it'll be a long while before I'm able to have the better and much of improved scent. I'd much rather have mint then a almost bathroom stall scent. I do freaking love it and how well it makes my GLI interior look through.

I can sympathize having just bought a 5-gallon of it.  Oh well, it's not like the old product wasn't any good.  It was one of our favorites to use in the shop.

I'll be ordering up a new wash mitt or two, clay mitt and some polisher mounts shortly.

Edited by medic001918

I'm gonna end up getting that brush for my old box trailer, not sure about the new interior detailer though. I'm allergic to Eucalyptus and even though I doubt it has any, I'm not really willing to chance it. The clay mitt looks nice for some of the nasty cars I get in.

So this new clay mitt is more aggressive than the clay bar?

That's what it says in the description and that it could cause marring. They recommend only to use if following up with a full polish.

Had a "small" order delivered today so it's like Christmas here right now.  But there will be another order going in tonight for sure!  That clay mitt is calling my name!  

I wont be too far behind.

Once July 4th weekend comes around..

So next weekend?

I'm really interested in the headlight kit even though my car is fine.

Not sure why..lol

Post 250. Woot.

I wont be too far behind.

Once July 4th weekend comes around..

So next weekend?

I'm really interested in the headlight kit even though my car is fine.

Not sure why..lol

Post 250. Woot.

One of the reasons I got the headlight kit, is that you can also get seperate 4" blue foam pads, and use them with metal polish 1&2. Itll make polishing rims or other aluminum things much easier with the drill.