Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member from Utah

vtaki801

Hello from SLC, Utah! I have been using Meguiar's for 4 years. My friend purchased Adam's about 2 years ago the Foam Gun Kit. He let me use it once, and I fell in love. I just ordered the kit with some detail spray, and Wash and Wax to see which one I prefer. I wash my car every Friday, and detail the car daily. I have a 2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo, and I really noticed the paint pop when I used my friend's Adam's. I look forward to seeing how I can improve my cars looks with everyones tips, and these fantastic products.

post-16187-0-14917300-1498076642_thumb.jpg

Edited by vtaki801

Welcome!! I'm in Riverton Utah and have been using Adams for some time. I have a bunch of stuff. Just starting a business for washing cars ect. If you want to try anything out on your car let me know. I do have the swirl killer that you can use to test it out before buying one. I also have some other stuff. You will love it Adams stuff. I noticed a big difference with just the soap ect on the paint and it beads up when I wash it. I haven't washed my 2015 kia optima yet and when I wash it, it beads up. Soap is awesome. Text me man if you need anything man. 801-349-9948 Steve Spencer