Customer Service 866.965.0400

1st place finishes

TommyH

For about 30 years I chased the perfect shine on my cars. I never placed at any car show I entered until I switched exclusively to Adams products. Since then I have taken best of class in every show I entered. This stuff is beyond belief and much easier to use than the others I've tried. Today I met Adam at Barrett Jackson and the man spent close to an hour giving me the run down on all his products. As someone in sales I must say I never expected that type of service or the genorousity of free products. I've been sold on these products for a couple of years now and will be a customer fo life.

• 2 years later...

I have to agree with the above. We are 6 for 6 in car shows and Adam's definitely has played a part in our success. This is from the show we attended last November. One of the spectators walked up and was looking the car up and down before asking, "Is that special paint? The car did not come from the factory with that paint did it? I have never seen a white car with depth in the finish!" I proceeded to tell him about the great Adam's products and that he should try some on his ride. 

KQ92ejd.jpg

rmuMrU6.jpg

Edited by Scooter Trash

I attend many high end car shows with my Mustangs and although the parts aren't Adams, all the detailing is ! I get so many compliments on the paint of both cars, the 07 stang was at a show in Boston and I had the head judge ask me if the paint was factory done, I told him absolutely it was, he asked because 5 other judges looked at it and they said it wasn't !!  

Lovin the shine !!

IMG_0621.JPG

IMG_3774.JPG

IMG_3779.jpg

IMG_4635.JPG

IMG_1941.jpg

Edited by 07stanggt
wrong pic

Last two pics posted above are reflections (sorry about the edit ! ) off of both cars. First one is my neighbors house 200 feet away off the quarter panel of my Shelby and the other is the reflection of my Shelby off the door of my 07 GT

Good looking car with amazing shine! People just do not believe what a product like Adam's can do for the finish of a vehicle. HELL, I DID NOT BELIEVE IT!!  But it is true. If you use the right products in the right order you will constantly be questioned on the paint. I have heard it all. "That's not factory paint because white paint does not have depth. You cannot fool me, that's a custom paint job." Yea sure, go buy some Adam's products and come back and see me.

13 hours ago, tomsch63 said:

Both cars look amazing! What is your process with Adam's products? 

Thanks so much for the compliment ! Maintaining the shine takes some love but the funny thing is, I cant get the shine off the cars !! They always look so nice because I keep up with them all the time. Foam gun or cannon is a must, microfiber mitt, using a Master Blaster for drying purposes instead of hand drying, paint correcting any and all scratches, ALL of it done with Adams products, but for shine, Brilliant Glaze and Patriots wax is my go to products for shine. That includes EVERYTHING on the cars. Windows, paint, door jams, interior parts that need shine, underneath gets a coat as well !!

IMG_4610.JPG

IMG_4612.JPG

IMG_3704.JPG

Edited by 07stanggt