Customer Service 866.965.0400

My new detailing cart

Hamilton Detail

Question

13 answers to this question

That looks great, did they round over or clean up the edges in the holes so it doesn't damage the bottles?

Thanks!  And they cleaned up the edges before it was painted.  I tested a few bottles out put pushing them against the edge and it seems to be fine.  

damn thats nice!  How do you keep the top plate elevated?

Thanks!  It's hard to tell in the picture, but the plate has sides to it that is the same depth as the cart's tray.  

Very nice!

Thanks!   :)

Thanks!  And they cleaned up the edges before it was painted.  I tested a few bottles out put pushing them against the edge and it seems to be fine.  

Thanks!  It's hard to tell in the picture, but the plate has sides to it that is the same depth as the cart's tray.  

Thanks!   :)

If you wanted to 'plus it' you could put a thin little rubber trim piece around the openings that hopefully did not impact the inside diameter too much.  Something like: http://amzn.to/2th5PQ0- but again damn nice...  Maybe you could even get the trim in red?

If you wanted to 'plus it' you could put a thin little rubber trim piece around the openings that hopefully did not impact the inside diameter too much.  Something like: http://amzn.to/2th5PQ0- but again damn nice...  Maybe you could even get the trim in red?

Greg, that is a really neat idea.  I'm gonna look into this.  I almost painted the plate red, but my wife insisted that the black would look better.  I like the red trim idea.  

I like it. The rubber trim could certainly help, but just make sure it doesnt cause the bottle to drag too much and cause issues. 

As far as red, what about using some red lettering to label the slots on the tray if your OCD and want the same things in the same spot, 

OR 

Making a Huge A on the top of it and color it red.