Customer Service 866.965.0400

SVRT Underhood Or Go Naked

zw470

Question

So everyone loves the "matte, like-factory" finish Interior Detailer leaves behind right? I was cleaning up the engine-bay and decided I wanted the same effect. Usually I wipe/brush down everything with Waterless Wash and then follow that up with a combo of SVRT and In & Out, but this time I stopped after everything was clean.

eoyVSha.jpg

Edited by zw470

11 answers to this question

Tell me how you distinguish between the VRT and the in and out.  Reason I ask is that I have used the VRT for some time and it works for me on the engine bay.  I even dilute VRT in a spray bottle for the non pad application surfaces.  Does in and out fit in there or am I already doing that with my spray VRT?

Tell me how you distinguish between the VRT and the in and out.  Reason I ask is that I have used the VRT for some time and it works for me on the engine bay.  I even dilute VRT in a spray bottle for the non pad application surfaces.  Does in and out fit in there or am I already doing that with my spray VRT?

Hey Greg, check out this video...

https://youtu.be/9JPjO-YX4JE

I use interior detailer in the engine bay and it works great!!07BEE85D-EEC5-4CFB-BA9F-EA89698C0913_zps7B56ED34-D1B0-4883-BE8E-945D1F829AE5_zps

I was just about to recommend total interior detailer and then I saw your post. Nice Hemi by the way! :)

Edited by Nathan