Customer Service 866.965.0400

mathews31

Question

First things first, that dang C&U Cleaner is crazy good, I used it to take out a few coffee stains in my car and WOWOWOWOW that stuff is killer, for the price, definitely maybe a new product. I wonder if I can use it on my headliner.

Second: IDK what to do, I left my interior detailer in the car and it froze, then thawed and now it has a clear appearance as opposed to a like matter color. Wondering what I should do, I've already tried rigorously shaking it. Wondering if anyone has any advice.

5 answers to this question

Quite often products are fine and it is just a color thing test a small inconspicuous area and see how it performs. I have a bottle of APC that did that and it was perfectly fine (Granted it didnt freeze was just in the sun). 

I don't think it hurt anything.  Let's face it, They ship in the winter knowing things freeze and they're not worried about it. So maybe you shouldn't either.  I wouldn't be afraid to use it. 

On 1/16/2018 at 7:01 PM, mathews31 said:

First things first, that dang C&U Cleaner is crazy good,... I wonder if I can use it on my headliner.

You want to be very gentle when cleaning headliners.  If you get it too wet the glue can release.  I would suggest vacumming the it first, then if it still attention, spray the C&U on a MF towel and lightly dab the headliner.