Customer Service 866.965.0400

All Purpose Cleaner

mcss383

Question

..wow this stuff is awesome! I washed my Trailblazer SS the other day (no recent Adams detail pics, maybe this weekend) and cleaned the wheels/tires with my newly purchased APC and not only did the wheels/tires come out clean, even the concrete that was very dark from decades of dirt cleaned up nice and bright with no scrubbing!!

One thing to remember though, only use short strokes on the dispenser, I used almost half the bottle in one go. lol Good thing I bought a gallon.

6 answers to this question

Welcome! Another TBSS owner, they are so much fun. I use lots of APC on our TBSS wheels and fenderwells also. Use all you want, Adam will make more. Be sure to check out the new Green Wheel cleaner also.

You on any TBSS forums also?

Bruce

Welcome! Another TBSS owner, they are so much fun. I use lots of APC on our TBSS wheels and fenderwells also. Use all you want, Adam will make more. Be sure to check out the new Green Wheel cleaner also.

You on any TBSS forums also?

Bruce

Yeah I used it on the fender wells too and used my old Sonus wash mit to do the wheels and fender wells. It was demoted to the dirty work now that I have the Adam's Jumbo wash pad. Note: The Jumbo pad is really too big IMO. It would be perfect for a semi, but a little much for a 'normal' vehicle. lol I will be ordering the regular wash pad with my next order.

I am on, I think, all of the TB SS forums but I very rarely ever visit them anymore. My username is the same on all of them.

I love the Trailblazer SS's, lets see some pics of those things :jester:

Thanks, it's a lot of fun to drive too. I'm trying to get the "family" cleaned up for some family portraits then I'll post pictures.

Bruce