• small business
    • other
    • Military
    • Retired

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin - Estimator and Project Manager for Denver Marble Company (he used to install granite and marble before he broke his back). Also works part time selling Adam's Polishes.

Carol - Full time selling Adam's, along with doing all the other thing involved with owning a small business.

Guest lonnybaumgardner

I work in Cairo Egypt as a Drilling Manager, and travel back to Canada for my days off, my schedule is 28 days on and 28 days off, allows me plenty of time to tinker with my toys!

Retired now but I spent 30 yrs behind bars - the one difference between me and the bad guys, I did my 30 yrs, 8 hrs at a time, got to go home at night and sleep in my own bed! In those 30 yrs, I saw some really really bad guys. The only problem, not all the really really bad guys are behind bars. Some, in fact more are walking the streets than behind bars. Be on the lookout and never let your guard down. They will do bad things to you and yours without even thinking - thats what they do. Never but never give up your right to keep a gun and be sure you know how to use it!!!

:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

attachment.php?attachmentid=1224&stc=1&d=1237851911

Me thinks that one is just a puppy, er pony!!

Self employed independent contractor (courier) how else would my car have almost 1/2 million miles??

He was a "puppy" about 8 months old

I own a smaller graphic design and advertising agency. And I have one of the best clients out there: Adam's! :cheers:

I'm in the printing business - have been for over 30 years. If you ever have the need for a 2nd option - I'd appreciate the opportunity.

Jim

Retired now but I spent 30 yrs behind bars - the one difference between me and the bad guys, I did my 30 yrs, 8 hrs at a time, got to go home at night and sleep in my own bed! In those 30 yrs, I saw some really really bad guys. The only problem, not all the really really bad guys are behind bars. Some, in fact more are walking the streets than behind bars. Be on the lookout and never let your guard down. They will do bad things to you and yours without even thinking - thats what they do. Never but never give up your right to keep a gun and be sure you know how to use it!!!

:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

Well said.....I'll never give up my license to carry.....never!!!