59 members have voted

1. 1. What is your job area?

• Finance/Business area
    • construction
    • small business
    • other
    • Military
    • Retired

Well said.....I'll never give up my license to carry.....never!!!

I thought a carry license was virtually impossible in MA? I have one in PA but never carry. I did so not end up as Fatboy's "customer". I pistol shoot and IF a round "happens" to end up in the same containers as the pistol - do not collect $200 and go to jail!

Jim

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kind of curious as to how many trucks are there?
Sorry guys been real busy the last few weeks. There are 7 digger trucks out now but I also take care of other teams as well. Last count was 32 trucks. Our largest show is this weekend @ The World Finals in Las Vegas. We just sent 8 trucks out for 2 shows in Central America & when the trucks get back from Vegas, there are 10 that have to get ready to leave for Europe on April 15th. So you can see why I been so busy!

I thought a carry license was virtually impossible in MA? I have one in PA but never carry. I did so not end up as Fatboy's "customer". I pistol shoot and IF a round "happens" to end up in the same containers as the pistol - do not collect $200 and go to jail!

Jim

In Massachusetts, it is up to the chief of police to decide if one is issued or not...the application does have to go to the state for processing also so it is not the sole discretion of one person. I have had mine for more years than I can remember. If a new applicant applies, he/she must take a written test and also take a firearms course. A felony and/or a domestic violence charge will prevent anyone from obtaining an LTC in Massachusetts and a DUI/OUI is also grounds for revoking/preventing anyone from processing such license. There are so many loopholes also...