Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanks Adam

Bluezey

Just want to thank Adam for sending out A bunch of supplies with Scoot to the Winterfest III in Phoenix this past week!!!:king:

Can always use products but Old Butterfingers, has had a problem with holding onto bottles, as I have trashed three bottles lately, so I was needing two of the three that were given away:banana:

Thanks Again Adam

Shine On

Bluezey:pc:

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking about this the other day.... He should sell just the spray bottles....What if i want to buy a product by the gallon, i dont have a spray bottle then. I bought the gallon size detail spray and had to buy a bottle of of it too so i would have the sprayer..I know waht you guys are thinking, why dont you just go buy some sprayers at Wally world? because i want the cool lookin adams ones :glasses:

I was thinking about this the other day.... He should sell just the spray bottles....What if i want to buy a product by the gallon, i dont have a spray bottle then. I bought the gallon size detail spray and had to buy a bottle of of it too so i would have the sprayer..I know waht you guys are thinking, why dont you just go buy some sprayers at Wally world? because i want the cool lookin adams ones :glasses:

just ask Ashley to throw in some empty bottles with your order.:2thumbs: