Customer Service 866.965.0400

Does Adam still post here?

Gizmo

Adam reads the forum constantly. And he will chime in from time to time. But he's so busy with work and family life  that posting isn't a priority unless he has something important to share.  But be assured that he knows what goes on here and is interested.  

I heard he evaporated in a crazy car crash......  Racing through the Swiss Alps in a LaFerrari, and launched off a cliff, doing well over 200 mph.  He was racing a Bugatti Veyron, and winning, when he swerved to avoid a mud puddle, he didn't want to dirty the freshly detailed supercar.....the beautiful car took flight, and exploded into smithereens.....big insurance claim!

Hahahahaha!  Well, hello friends!  Seems as our little business grows, the days are long, the travel frequent, and the downtime is fleeting.  As our little family grows, my 'off time,' when I used to hang on the Forum, is now filled with soccer or basketball, homework, etc. ( The Forum is where I went to chill out, not so much to work.)   Crazy to think, when we started Adam's Forums in 2008, we had 0 kids, 3 employees, and plenty of free time!  

Now, a decade later, were are blessed with 41 employees, 3 kids, and a pretty dang busy business. We now attend over 40 shows each year, and I see many of you around the country!

It's good to be here on AF, and I feel our guys, Dan Tyger, Chris Toth, and Dan Wolf, are handling this forum responsibility well.   I'm humbled to have you reading my words, and using our goods.  ADD has the best of me, so I try to keep communication to a few mediums, emails, in person, and phone calls.   If you want to connect with me on any matters that cannot be resolved here on AF:

Adam@AdamsPolishes.com

Office: 720-473-7100

Or, find me at the most of the shows scheduled on our Event Calendar!

Thanks friends, and here is a snapshot of who I am hanging with at every possible second:

IMG_5998.JPG

IMG_6056.JPG

IMG_6341.JPG

IMG_5858.JPG

IMG_5507.JPG

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I heard he evaporated in a crazy car crash......  Racing through the Swiss Alps in a LaFerrari, and launched off a cliff, doing well over 200 mph.  He was racing a Bugatti Veyron, and winning, when he swerved to avoid a mud puddle, he didn't want to dirty the freshly detailed supercar.....the beautiful car took flight, and exploded into smithereens.....big insurance claim!

Hahahahaha!  Well, hello friends!  Seems as our little business grows, the days are long, the travel frequent, and the downtime is fleeting.  As our little family grows, my 'off time,' when I used to hang on the Forum, is now filled with soccer or basketball, homework, etc. ( The Forum is where I went to chill out, not so much to work.)   Crazy to think, when we started Adam's Forums in 2008, we had 0 kids, 3 employees, and plenty of free time!  

Now, a decade later, were are blessed with 41 employees, 3 kids, and a pretty dang busy business. We now attend over 40 shows each year, and I see many of you around the country!

It's good to be here on AF, and I feel our guys, Dan Tyger, Chris Toth, and Dan Wolf, are handling this forum responsibility well.   I'm humbled to have you reading my words, and using our goods.  ADD has the best of me, so I try to keep communication to a few mediums, emails, in person, and phone calls.   If you want to connect with me on any matters that cannot be resolved here on AF:

Adam@AdamsPolishes.com

Office: 720-473-7100

Or, find me at the most of the shows scheduled on our Event Calendar!

Thanks friends, and here is a snapshot of who I am hanging with at every possible second:

IMG_5998.JPG

IMG_6056.JPG

IMG_6341.JPG

IMG_5858.JPG

IMG_5507.JPG

Thanks Adam, am looking forward to meeting you at Park Place Auto Salon on the 17th at the 1:30 pm session!  You should check out the Food Forum and tell me which of the cupcakes/baked goods you want me to bring to the detailing clinic...LOL 

Great to hear from you, Adam! Don't worry about us...you certainly have your priorities in the right place. Not to mention your hands full with those 3! And your bride with you...ha! Beautiful family.

Hope to see you at the Grand Opening next month!

See?  Told ya. 

Adam, my wife is going crazy seeing how big the kids are now. She said to tell you she sends her love.   Unreal how fast time is flying.  Sorry you won't be at Grabiaks in May, but understandable.  Guess we'll see you in August. 

Rich

It’s important to spend and make time for the family. The kids grow up so fast.

I try to do the same thing. It’s sometimes hard for me to believe my son is 6 already too. But I try to spend as much time with him as I can.

On 3/9/2018 at 12:37 AM, FrozenWS6 said:

It’s important to spend and make time for the family. The kids grow up so fast.

I try to do the same thing. It’s sometimes hard for me to believe my son is 6 already too. But I try to spend as much time with him as I can.

You sound just like my father.  I am not 6 but 40.  He says hard to believe my son is 40 now.  

8 hours ago, DieselDude said:

You sound just like my father.  I am not 6 but 40.  He says hard to believe my son is 40 now.  

Haha. Must be an age thing since I turned 40 this year too.

Edited by FrozenWS6

59 minutes ago, Rich said:

My SON turned 40 this past year.  :oldman:

Nice. 

That’s why many look up to you and your knowledge and wisdom. ?

I read and listen to your posts. I even learn some new things.

Edited by FrozenWS6

21 hours ago, FrozenWS6 said:

Nice. 

That’s why many look up to you and your knowledge and wisdom. ?

I read and listen to your posts. I even learn some new things.

Aw shucks.  :rolleyes: