Customer Service 866.965.0400

Official Beading Photo Thread

bigred vette

Question

I'm starting to figure out this correction process... It's not as hard as I made it out to be but it DOES take some time to do it right and I'm still not any where near the professionals level but on a DD I don't care. It looks better than probably 98% of the cars out there...

Thanks,

Chris

I'm starting to figure out this correction process... It's not as hard as I made it out to be but it DOES take some time to do it right

Definitely does: and I think that's what most people get discouraged about. But after some practice to find the right technique it all comes together - You'll notice that it took you an hour or two less to complete the job...you used less product...the car looks better...you're not as tired...it's a really great feeling :)

OK well first time poster, got turned onto Adam's from Dylan over on GMFullsize.com, anyway had some pics that I thought you guys might like:

Picture325.jpg

Picture320.jpg

Picture331.jpg

Seems like a cool site, I haven't personally tried any of Adam's products yet, but I should be placing an orger here real soon so I look forward to the results.