Customer Service 866.965.0400

Official Beading Photo Thread

bigred vette

Question

Detailed my car yesterday, as far as sealant and wax, I went adams quick sealant, brilliant glaze then Americana, also treated the windows to glass seal even on the panoramic roof. Right now we got hit with a quick 5 minute shower so I ran out to take the pics, but now it seems as if its raining again, maybe when it stop I'll drive on 22 for a while and watch the beads glide off. :2thumbs:

post-7061-136818077922_thumb.jpg

post-7061-136818077928_thumb.jpg

post-7061-136818077941_thumb.jpg

post-7061-136818077948_thumb.jpg

post-7061-136818077956_thumb.jpg

Just drove around on 22 going around 50 mph and all the beads just started to glide off, I could of swore I hit the record button on my phone but alas no video.... As you can see my car still looks great without any wiping lol. Love the Adam's product line!:thumbsup:

post-7061-136818077973_thumb.jpg

Rocket Beads:

You and a few others on here probably think this is a dumb idea but "all" the beading pictures are absolutely beautiful. Therefore, I really think that all of you should find some photo contest, either on the internet or in a photo magazine and enter those photographs.

To me the word "photograph" has a totally different and positive meaning instead of "pictures."

I'm no professional photographer - semi-professional - and I know a good photograph when I see one. Again, "all" the photographs of the beadings I've seen on here are fantastic. :2thumbs::banana::rockon:

Going to change things up a bit in here. It started pouring here and I was watching the rain have no chance against my paint. It was like beads on a slip & slide!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ci9dilgo5A&feature=g-upl]Rain Beads - Protected By Adams Polishes - YouTube[/ame]

We've finally been getting rain here! Hope that water restrictions will be lifted soon. In the meantime I can admire the beads of water! :D

f41f3394.jpg

4f1b368d.jpg

Pics taken on an iPhone

:bow:Google

"Please" take a look at those different links. I realize the primary focus of this forum is "detailing" but Gesh, take a serious look at the fantastic, beautiful, colorful/different color photographs you guys are producing. :bravo:

I know I've brought this up before but you need to enter your photographs in any photo contest. If these were larger and matted in a frame, you could sell them to an awful lot of individuals - including "me."

Maybe start just a special section on the forum, with Adam's permission and post them. Maybe get some links attached to other sites that would bring people to look at them/buy them. Possible some way could be worked out with Adam that a minute logo could be put in the bottom corner letting people know they are rain drops from his products. They will sell. First person who gets one matted and framed, I'll buy it. :rockon::2thumbs:

I'll even hang them in my soon to be completed 26x26 detailing shop.

Edited by Corners