Customer Service 866.965.0400

i come home from work and what!!!!

enoch7fa

Question

4 answers to this question

59 minutes ago, enoch7fa said:

I come home from work and there is a mystery sale and sold out already!!!  That is jacked up man!!!

What?  What sold out?  Are you talking about the Black Mystery Bucket that appeared earlier this week during the Flash Sale?

ok no need to get mean.  i never noticed it, i come home everyday and get up in the mourning and look for new stuff.  i never notice a  " flash sale " before.  still kind of new.  usually i get emails from adams bout this stuff or as soon as you log on to site you see mystery sales that didn't happen this time.  now i know to look under every thing when waiting on mystery box stuff sheesh no need to get smart with me.  i'll just keep my money

6 hours ago, enoch7fa said:

ok no need to get mean.  i never noticed it, i come home everyday and get up in the mourning and look for new stuff.  i never notice a  " flash sale " before.  still kind of new.  usually i get emails from adams bout this stuff or as soon as you log on to site you see mystery sales that didn't happen this time.  now i know to look under every thing when waiting on mystery box stuff sheesh no need to get smart with me.  i'll just keep my money

Hey, Cedric. While disagreements happen, being disrepectful is generally not something you'll find on this forum, and especially not from the moderators. I've worked directly with Dan and that's not him. He was actually the moderator that announced the flash sale here and here. From one fellow member to another, I'd encourage you to chalk this up to a simple misunderstanding of how you read his post.

If you haven't already, you might also consider following the Members Only forum. Click the Follow button in the top right of the page, select how often you want to be notified, and you're all set. Hopefully you'll see announcments faster that way and be able to take advantage of them.

11 hours ago, enoch7fa said:

ok no need to get mean.

Sorry Cedric, I was not trying to be mean, I just was not sure exactly what you were upset about.

The Flash Sale was not widely promoted since the quantities of some items were really limited.  The black Mystery Buckets were a leftover from a previous promotion, so they were not a full Mystery promotion.

Also, the typical Mystery Box promotions are not emailed, unless they are part of a bigger sale.

Like Chris stated, if you are wanting to know about new products, check this forum instead of searching the web store.  Products typically get leaked and are posted here before they show up on the web store.

Let me know if you need help setting up a subscription to the Members Only forum so you can get notifications of new threads and posts.