Customer Service 866.965.0400

It came!!!!!!!

Ls1transam

It’s such a great kit. We use ours all the time. The pads it comes with can be aggressive, especially the blue ones. 

We use lake country CCS pads on ours. Better range of pads that falls in line with what we use on other polishers...so color coding is easy. 

Enjoy. A long neck in addition is still very much on my radar. 

10 minutes ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

It’s such a great kit. We use ours all the time. The pads it comes with can be aggressive, especially the blue ones. 

We use lake country CCS pads on ours. Better range of pads that falls in line with what we use on other polishers...so color coding is easy. 

Enjoy. A long neck in addition is still very much on my radar. 

Ill look into those pads, thanks for the heads up. Only pad I like from Rupes is the yellow pads, love those actually. If these small blue pads are anything like the 5in blue pads. I’ll throw them right in the trash. Worst pad I ever used is a Rupes blue pad. I’m really excited to have this little guy.

Nice! Been wanting the long neck version for some time. Maybe Adams will come out with an alternative and little more economical version to go with their other line up of polishers. Hint hint. 

On 4/6/2018 at 3:02 PM, JWP said:

Nice! Been wanting the long neck version for some time. Maybe Adams will come out with an alternative and little more economical version to go with their other line up of polishers. Hint hint. 

That would be nice, and more cost friendly. This kit is expensive. But testing with it today has me thinking it’s worth every penny.

On 4/12/2018 at 2:36 PM, shane@detailedreflections said:

Rupes pretty tightly controls their pricing. You can order them from a variety of suppliers. We can even order them for you if you want one?

Hey Shane thank you for the generous offer, I was hoping to score a deal, it happens every once and a while. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...