Customer Service 866.965.0400

Which product should I buy?

Masonx21

Hello, I just purchased my first car and was wondering what Adams products I should use to keep my tan interior clean? Detail Spary? Carpet cleaner? Both? I have cloth seats, which one should I use for those? 

Thanks

I like using carpet and upholstery cleaner on cloth interiors and interior detailer on any plastic/leather/vinyl trim. If you need something stronger for stains, i use interior cleaner. But since its a new car, I doubt youll be needing that anytime soon.

I also recommend leather conditioner on the dashboard. Itll leave it looking a bit shiny and keep it from collecting as much dust. Plus it has UV protection in case you live in a really sunny area. 

You don't want to use Detail Spray inside your car. It's not made for that. You can use Interior Detailer, but not Detail Spray.  If your car's interior is leather or vinyl, then use Leather Cleaner to clean it, but ONLY if it's really dirty or you've never done it and it's a couple years old.  I never spray it directly onto my seats, but rather onto either a microfiber cloth or applicator and apply it that way.   If you do use the Leather Cleaner, be sure to test it on an inconspicuous spot first for color fastness.  If you notice color coming off and not dirt, then either dilute it before use, or use a different product. But once you've used the LC, be sure to follow up with Leather Conditioner to remoisturize your seats, etc.  Great products. And the Leather Conditioner has mild cleaning properties in it as well plus a great SPF factor to help protect your seats and dash from sun damage.  The Interior Detailer is another useful product that you can use on plastics and metals inside your car too.  You can use it on  your seats, etc.  Now if your seats are cloth and need a good cleaning, Adam's makes an Upholstery and Carpet Cleaner that works great. Be sure to pick up a brush too to help scrub up your seats and carpet.  Heh, I just re read your post and I see you have cloth seats. So yeah, pick up the Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner.  If you have a steamer, it works great with that.  The cockpit brush works great. Just spray the cleaner on, scrub it a bit, and wipe it off with a clean cloth. 

Welcome, Mason! 

Congrats on the ride! I had an answer typed and the guys above basically said what I was going to say. So I'll sum it up with the recommendation to buy this kit, add the cockpit brush, and get/keep that interior looking great.

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/kits/interior-kits/adam-s-perfect-interior-kit.html

Now, how about the exterior?!

Welcome! Yes, as the guys have already said....detail spray is for the outside so dont use on your interior! The Interior Detailer spray is great for inside though...spray on all your trims, dash, etc. It has an awesome scent leaving your interior smelling "minty" clean!!