Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just waxed...it’s supposed to rain

Derek

Question

So my larger order finally arrived and I was able to spend a day to detail the car. Started with a ultra foam layer through the foam cannon, then two bucket wash. Was able to use my new tire shine/wheel cleaner. Then detail sprayed the car and dried. I was finally able to use my Americana Wax and did applied it to all of my car and it’s been about 2-3 days. We are supposed to have some rain tonight and was curious your guys opinion, just drive and let it get wet and tomorrow just do a quick wash..or keep it in the garage and use my other car for the night. Does it really affect the wax that much if it gets rained on/will it take away the nice shine the car has? Thanks in advance!

3 answers to this question

Won't hurt the wax at all.  If it's not real dirty, you could even just use Waterless Wash after.  Won't hurt a thing. 

I'm retired, so I can let mine sit in the garage until we get dry roads again. :D

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Won't hurt the wax at all.  If it's not real dirty, you could even just use Waterless Wash after.  Won't hurt a thing. 

I'm retired, so I can let mine sit in the garage until we get dry roads again. :D

Awesome!! Glad to hear. Congrats on retirement by the way. I technically have another car I can drive but it’s my old car I drove before I bought myself one so it’s not bad but definitely prefer to drive my own! Thanks for the info, Rich!