Customer Service 866.965.0400

What’s everyone’s method for getting pollen off

the Camaro show

Question

12 answers to this question

The only safe answer is a full wash, whether that be 2 or 3 bucket, foam cannon wash, foam gun wash, etc. I live in Florida so I feel your pain, but pollen is VERY abrasive, and waterless and maybe even rinseless could do damage. 

Hmm, I never thought about the master blaster. However I have done what Chris suggested and driven VERY fast in the wife’s camaro and the pollen sticks like glue, even on the coated surface. I don’t see the master blaster doing any better, especially since I don’t have one ?

I’ve been told a full wash is the only safe way to get it off. Just be careful, especially with darker colors.

I've given up on trying to keep up with pollen!  I will wash once, then wait till the pollen is finished.  I do park in the garage, and I work inner city so no trees at night and 1 during the day!  Lol

26 minutes ago, the Camaro show said:

I think the next big big sale I’m going to pick up a master blaster

Very rarely does the master blaster go on sale. Shop around for a competitive price if you're serious. I noticed Adams increased their price on the master blaster.

I have a black car and live in Florida so I deal with this regularly. I usually do a waterless wash, very carefully. I will use multiple towels , using the waterless wash waffle towel first. After one pass I flip to a clean side, etc. Then I usually will come back after I have cleaned the pollen off and hit with a coat of detail spray, of course using a new clean towel again. This seems to help keep the pollen from sticking to the paint as much. I have not had any issues with scratches. I also wash my car twice a week (once with foam gun and once with foam cannon) so I am only using the waterless wash in between washes and only if theres a light pollen or dust on the car. The car is garage kept, so let me clarify this is pollen thats accumulated during the day only. Also, I use ceramic boost once every few weeks. This also seems to keep things like pollen and dust from sticking to the paint as much....As you can see in the pic below, my paint has stayed looking glossy and purdy!

NewM3sideshot2.jpg