Customer Service 866.965.0400

Stained Exterior Vinyl Wrap Help

ramflava

Question

Hello everyone. I have a question about cleaning vinyl wrap. About a year ago, I crashed my Sheriff's vehicle into a bad guy during a vehicle pursuit and punctured the radiator with my push bumper. Immediately after the crash, I thought the vehicle was still good to go so I continued pursuing. In the meantime, anti-freeze was spraying out and landing on the roof of the vehicle which has a white vinyl wrap on it. Given the circumstances, I was unable to wash it off immediately and the vehicle was towed away and not seen again for several months while it was being repaired. When I got the vehicle back, I noticed the wrap was yellow and stained. I tried cleaning it and even polishing it, but it barely affected the stain. 

Any hints, tips, products, or techniques I could use to try to knock down the stain? I'd have it re-wrapped, but we're talking about county property.....I'm lucky to have fuel in the vehicle. LOL

1 answer to this question