Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member! Looking for some advice

JKelly

Hey everyone,

Finally decided to make an account to get some advice I've been wondering for awhile. I'm planning on detailing two cars completely, a 2014 Mustang and a 2016 Explorer. Both cars are daily drivers and are in the brutal Florida weather. So, I am wondering if the following steps would be the best way to go about it or what changes would be best? Any suggestions would be great, still learning as I go.

1. Wash
  2. Clay
  3. Polish(Mustang only here as of now, unless I should do both?)
  4. Brilliant Glaze
  5. Americana wax

or would this be better:

1. Wash
  2. Clay
  4. Liquid Paint Sealant
  5. Americana Wax(with Brilliant Glaze/Americana, H20 G&G/Americana, or some other variation(?))

Thanks!

19 hours ago, JKelly said:

Hey everyone,

Finally decided to make an account to get some advice I've been wondering for awhile. I'm planning on detailing two cars completely, a 2014 Mustang and a 2016 Explorer. Both cars are daily drivers and are in the brutal Florida weather. So, I am wondering if the following steps would be the best way to go about it or what changes would be best? Any suggestions would be great, still learning as I go.

1. Wash
  2. Clay
  4. Brilliant Glaze
  5. Americana wax

or would this be better:

1. Wash
  2. Clay
  4. Liquid Paint Sealant
  5. Americana Wax(with Brilliant Glaze/Americana, H20 G&G/Americana, or some other variation(?))

Thanks!

Welcome to our forum!

You can apply BG under your Americana or PS. I always use Wax on my garage queens and PS on my dd's. 

H2O G&G works great to help maintain your PS, you can apply every 3rd. or 4th. wash.

Hope this helps!

Welcome! Fellow Floridian here, from the Daytona Beach area. What part of FL are you from? Also....I agree with everyone here but want to second what Chris said....H20 G&G works great to maintain the Sealant and really gives an amazing glossy shine!!

16 hours ago, Chris@Adams said:

Welcome to our forum!

You can apply BG under your Americana or PS. I always use Wax on my garage queens and PS on my dd's. 

H2O G&G works great to help maintain your PS, you can apply every 3rd. or 4th. wash.

Hope this helps!

:iagree: