Customer Service 866.965.0400

Limited edition detail sprays

Derek

Hey all, so I joined the detailing game this past fall so I'm a little late to the party...just out of curiosity anyone have pictures of their collection or any info on some of the past limited edition detail sprays? I like to try and have one from each season and was just curious what all limited edition ones have come in the past and if anyone potentially has extras they'd be willing to sell off if they are unopened. Thanks in advance.

Ill try to get a pic later on today for you, but as I understand it....

Regular detail spray

2015 Limited Edition First run Pumpkin Spice 

2016 Summer (4th of July area) Apple scent 

2016 Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice

2016 Christmas Detail spray (Holiday Scent) This BTW is a great scent if there is any still kicking around out there ILL TAKE IT! 

2016 Christmas Interior Detailer (Pepermint? its minty if I recall) 

2017 Summerish Blueberry Scent

2017? 100k Instagram limited run detail spray

2017 Mystery scent detail spray 

2017 Chocolate Mint Detail Spray (Black Bottle) 

2017 Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice and Interior Detailer

2018 Chocolate Mint Detail spray (St patricks day label) <<<Was also released in black bottle form for 2018 not pictured but identical to 2017 pictured.

2018 Cinco DeMayo Detail Spray (Mango Scent) CURRENTLY AVAILABLE! 

Edited by pirahnah3

On 5/5/2018 at 6:37 AM, pirahnah3 said:

Ill try to get a pic later on today for you, but as I understand it....

Regular detail spray

2015 Limited Edition First run Pumpkin Spice 

2016 Summer (4th of July area) Apple scent 

2016 Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice

2016 Christmas Detail spray (Holiday Scent) This BTW is a great scent if there is any still kicking around out there ILL TAKE IT! 

2016 Christmas Interior Detailer (Pepermint? its minty if I recall) 

2017 Summerish Blueberry Scent

2017? 100k Instagram limited run detail spray

2017 Mystery scent detail spray 

2017 Chocolate Mint Detail Spray (Black Bottle) 

2017 Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice and Interior Detailer

2018 Chocolate Mint Detail spray (St patricks day label) 

2018 Cinco DeMayo Detail Spray (Mango Scent) CURRENTLY AVAILABLE! 

2018 saw 2 releases of mint chocolate, black bottle for valentines day and st. Patricks shortly after 

20180505_220925.jpg

14 hours ago, Traizer said:

2018 saw 2 releases of mint chocolate, black bottle for valentines day and st. Patricks shortly after 

20180505_220925.jpg

15 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

ok Slacked off long enough so I put this together. IMG_20180506_150613.thumb.jpg.49546fa9a336ac9ccd0652b6bdc8b6ef.jpg

Both fantastic collections...wish I would’ve been in the game for some of theses I know there’s a very slim possibility but I’ll take a shot here, would either of you be willing to sell any of them?

8 hours ago, Derek said:

Both fantastic collections...wish I would’ve been in the game for some of theses I know there’s a very slim possibility but I’ll take a shot here, would either of you be willing to sell any of them?

The selling of Adams Chemicals on the website is against the policy, TRADING for them however is not. 

53 minutes ago, pirahnah3 said:

The selling of Adams Chemicals on the website is against the policy, TRADING for them however is not. 

That is correct. I've had a few people messaging me about wanting to trade for some of my collection lately, guess I need to decide whether I'm willing to give some up lol. Most of mine are doubles, except the mystery and blueberry, can't ever order just one in case I love it! I do need to make room for my cinco de mayo coming wednesday

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ZMAN024 said:

Another rainy day here in NJ, so what better to do than take pictures of my arsenal.  :lol:

Here are my Limited Edition detail sprays. Looking forward to a 2018 Memorial Day release...……..maybe apple scented. :rolleyes:

DSC_0099.JPG

They look like they’re getting settled in for the big game. Where are the chips and dip? And beer?! ?

12 minutes ago, Rich said:

What the heck do you guys do with it if you're not using it???  Just looking at the pretty colors and labels?  I have visions of you all just sitting in front of them, with your chins on your fists staring at them going "OOOOOOOOOHHH!"   "AAAAAAAAAAHH"    :lolsmack:

How'd you know.  Sometimes it's the simplest things in life that make us happy.  :banana:

On 5/20/2018 at 5:58 PM, Rich said:

What the heck do you guys do with it if you're not using it???  Just looking at the pretty colors and labels?  I have visions of you all just sitting in front of them, with your chins on your fists staring at them going "OOOOOOOOOHHH!"   "AAAAAAAAAAHH"    :lolsmack:

I'm all for collecting them but I'm going to want to use them at some point because that's the fun part of getting something new. I'll definitely keep the empty bottles as a collection though.

2 hours ago, Nickfire20 said:

Got my Birthday Detail Spray today.....ooops I mean uh, my Cinco De Mayo spray today...smells phenomenal!!! I definitely think Adam’s should use this scent in the future again!!

The print on the label is even textured, pretty neat touch!

I get the excitement.... MHO adams dropped the ball with CINCO de mayo DS... so many people are still searching for it with no luck..i honestly would've bought two gallons if they wouldve had it... 

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:53 PM, ZMAN024 said:

Another rainy day here in NJ, so what better to do than take pictures of my arsenal.  :lol:

Here are my Limited Edition detail sprays. Looking forward to a 2018 Memorial Day release...……..maybe apple scented. :rolleyes:

DSC_0099.JPG

Here are the latest additions to my LE detail sprays.  I guess my prediction about Apple scented DS was not too far off.  I had the timing wrong, but not the scent. ;)

Hoping to cash in on the Cars & Coffee release soon. :xfingers:

DSC_0472.JPG

Nice additions. I will have to get an update of my own out here shortly after some new additions arrive. 

Yeah now to see what they might do with this Coffee one.....Def looking forward to it. 

My current collection. Still missing a few. Once I get it complete, I’ll take the bottles down for s photo shoot. ? Illest is there now, just wasn’t here for these photos. I have a couple more in route also. Just ready to find the missing ones and finish it. It’s time consuming. Haha

BF8285D9-2548-4301-9A83-47BD26CC4C08.jpeg

73EF727D-35A6-46C9-B26D-F8B296D95A7B.jpeg

D368C54B-0525-4D1C-A753-AC7C8CC35406.jpeg

657E2D00-B315-40D6-95B8-56485FC8241C.jpeg

94F14976-4B4F-4AA6-A9FF-F5137987ECCB.jpeg

5 minutes ago, pirahnah3 said:

Nice collection, but hate to tell ya, your missing an old Coupe bottle as well...they did a version of that bottle with the chrome on it as well. 

I have the old coupe bottle, its in that last photo. Im still looking for the chrome one. Ive seen it, just cant find it.