Customer Service 866.965.0400

Odor Neutralizer

Gotta tell you guys a story. The ON got a real workout today. So my buddy went away for a week, but the day they were leaving, he found a squirrel running around in his upstairs.  He set traps and they left, but when they came back today, the squirrel was dead...........but the smell was unreal because we had near 90* temps this past week.  He had all the windows and doors open wide,  his wife lit candles, and it did very little to get rid of or cover the smell.  So I gave him some ON and he sprayed his whole house.................smell all gone!!  I know it's on his list of Adam's now.

As for me, the wife made baked haddock and old bay shrimp for dinner tonight and you can guess how bad my house smells inside.  Again....ON to the rescue.  There is NO fishy smell any more.

I can't even tell you how good this stuff works.  Amazing.  Sure made a believer out of me.

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/interior/air-fresheners-and-odor-neutralizers/adam-s-new-odor-neutralizer-16oz.html

I jujst talked with Customer service about this the other day.  They are passing the information on to Marketing/Sales.  They will run the numbers and current sales to see if there appears to be a demand for.  That being, please be prepared for the price to be about the same as or just a little under what Guard & Gloss would be.

So, I have a customer who has several rescue Cavaliers and Cocker Spaniel.  One dog had explosive diarrhea and one has a bladder control issue.  Nothing was helping to get the smell out from those incidents, well except for ON.  They really love the product and are hoping for them to come out with a gallon as well. I have them covered, but would be nice for ease of ordering and saving on waste by having the ability to order a gallon online.  So hopefully my discussion with customer service made an impression (told them there is always comments on the forum about needing it, and that is only a small number of the Adams user population).

So, my suggestion to you is to call customer service or email customer service and tell them about wanting to get it in the gallon size, as remember while they do watch the forums, they may not get all things noted and passed on.

On 5/11/2018 at 11:08 AM, Liralen said:

I jujst talked with Customer service about this the other day.  They are passing the information on to Marketing/Sales.  They will run the numbers and current sales to see if there appears to be a demand for.  That being, please be prepared for the price to be about the same as or just a little under what Guard & Gloss would be.

So, I have a customer who has several rescue Cavaliers and Cocker Spaniel.  One dog had explosive diarrhea and one has a bladder control issue.  Nothing was helping to get the smell out from those incidents, well except for ON.  They really love the product and are hoping for them to come out with a gallon as well. I have them covered, but would be nice for ease of ordering and saving on waste by having the ability to order a gallon online.  So hopefully my discussion with customer service made an impression (told them there is always comments on the forum about needing it, and that is only a small number of the Adams user population).

So, my suggestion to you is to call customer service or email customer service and tell them about wanting to get it in the gallon size, as remember while they do watch the forums, they may not get all things noted and passed on.

ON smells amazing..... SO SHOULD WE ALL COLLECTIVELY BOMBARD THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA WITH REQUEST FOR ON IN GALLON OR DO WE CALL THEM LIKE CRAZY....  AND A RESTOCK OF THAT CINCO DE MAYO WOULDNT HURT EITHER SEEING THAT EVERYONE MOSTLY MISSED OUT 

5 hours ago, mexiking2365 said:

ON smells amazing..... SO SHOULD WE ALL COLLECTIVELY BOMBARD THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA WITH REQUEST FOR ON IN GALLON OR DO WE CALL THEM LIKE CRAZY....  AND A RESTOCK OF THAT CINCO DE MAYO WOULDNT HURT EITHER SEEING THAT EVERYONE MOSTLY MISSED OUT 

Yes, I recommend calling & emailing so they can track the requests.

On 5/18/2018 at 10:09 AM, zw470 said:

I don't understand what their is for them to "consider" about selling it in gallon sizes.  The product itself already exists.  The gallon size containers already exist.  Put the existing product into the existing container and charge people money for it :willy:

I'd imagine the demand would be need to be high enough. They don't fill gallons to order so they're "investing" product into gallon sizes hoping it sells rather than just sit on the shelves.

On 5/6/2018 at 4:16 PM, Rich said:

Gotta tell you guys a story. The ON got a real workout today. So my buddy went away for a week, but the day they were leaving, he found a squirrel running around in his upstairs.  He set traps and they left, but when they came back today, the squirrel was dead...........but the smell was unreal because we had near 90* temps this past week.  He had all the windows and doors open wide,  his wife lit candles, and it did very little to get rid of or cover the smell.  So I gave him some ON and he sprayed his whole house.................smell all gone!!  I know it's on his list of Adam's now.

As for me, the wife made baked haddock and old bay shrimp for dinner tonight and you can guess how bad my house smells inside.  Again....ON to the rescue.  There is NO fishy smell any more.

I can't even tell you how good this stuff works.  Amazing.  Sure made a believer out of me.

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/interior/air-fresheners-and-odor-neutralizers/adam-s-new-odor-neutralizer-16oz.html

ON works great.

I had a customer that had some Moose meat leak out of it’s packaging in her car on a hot summer day last summer.

At first she only had enough time to stop quick and let me look at it and spray it down with ON. She said the smell went away for 5 days before she could smell anything again. Then I got to do the actual steam cleaning then next day.

Edited by FrozenWS6

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2018 at 10:41 PM, JoeyD0831 said:

I'd imagine the demand would be need to be high enough. They don't fill gallons to order so they're "investing" product into gallon sizes hoping it sells rather than just sit on the shelves.

Someone mentioned a group buy scenario or like limited run, I really think that would be awesome. Seems they could gauge interest that way and scale accordingly.

My kids who have pets keep using my ON and we have found many other uses for it.  A few squirts of ON and the pets are happy that the vehicles don't smell like humans anymore and the following week it is a few more squirts.  We have also used it in the laundry room, storage room, mud room and I put a short squirt in the golf shoe bag after an outing.  If you have tried it yet in a pair of smelly shoes or sneakers, give it a short squirt, you'll be amazed.

The ON and Glass Cleaner seem to be getting more use in and around the house than they are with the vehicles.  At least with the GC, I can order the gallon and I would do the same with ON if it were to become available. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/24/2018 at 7:55 AM, RayS said:

My kids who have pets keep using my ON and we have found many other uses for it.  A few squirts of ON and the pets are happy that the vehicles don't smell like humans anymore and the following week it is a few more squirts.  We have also used it in the laundry room, storage room, mud room and I put a short squirt in the golf shoe bag after an outing.  If you have tried it yet in a pair of smelly shoes or sneakers, give it a short squirt, you'll be amazed.

The ON and Glass Cleaner seem to be getting more use in and around the house than they are with the vehicles.  At least with the GC, I can order the gallon and I would do the same with ON if it were to become available. 

This is good to hear how great the ON is. I was toying around with buying it, it if clears up old shoes, then it really must be great.  Definitely going to have to pick some up now.

On 5/6/2018 at 8:16 PM, Rich said:

This is an insane story, but speaks incredible of the product.