Customer Service 866.965.0400

Best product to clean white tyre stickers.

User12345

Question

What's the best product to clean dirty tyre stickers?

Tried tire and rubber cleaner and a brush did something but white letters are still brown. Acetone didn't help, goo-gone did something more then the tire and rubber cleaner.

7 answers to this question

Adam's did sell a product very similar to Magic Eraser, but no longer carry it.  So I would suggest a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and either Comet, or Scrubbing Bubbles.  I know it sounds weird, but it works.  And if that's too much for you , try Westley's Bleche White.

Cleaning tires with TRC can take a few spray/scrub/rinse cycles to get them black/letters white. Did you try more than once?

Qucik Google search brought up several videos, too, so you could try those options.

When I used trc first time round not much brown come out from the tires, normally on my daily its dark brown. I went 3 times round with trc with no change. Think it might be time for new stickers there 6+ months old. I've tried all methods as found in youtube video's except the bleche-wite. Many say since black magic took over bleche-wite it's rubbish.

Years ago, I used Brillo pads on my white letter tires.  If you're going to get new stickers anyhow, what would you have to lose by trying that?  Worked for me and my brothers for years and years.