Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member from SC

jghXTS

Hello - just joined the forum after finding the website for Adams products. I learned about Adams Products at my car dealer's website. Cadillac dealers started selling  Adams products recently. I like to take care of my car and am always looking for the best products I can find. The problem that causes the hardest challenge is cleaning my windows, especially inside. For some reason, every Caddy I have owned have windows that are next to impossible to keep clean w/o just moving the haze and dirt around. I have a couple of the Adams products and started using the Glass Cleaner just recently. I couldn't find the glass cleaning towels sold as a separate item so I had to order some from my car dealer.

Welcome John!  I have a CTS coupe and the windows are a pain for sure.  The BEST thing I have found to use is the Brilliant Glaze.  It works AMAZINGLY well, even better than the glass cleaner,  and I find I don't get the hazing near as much any more.  I know it sounds weird , and I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't tried it.  Put some on a micro and glaze up your glass, then wipe it off with a clean one.  Give it a try. You'll be sold. 

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/exterior/waxing-and-glazing/adam-s-brilliant-glaze.html

15 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

Welcome to the group. :welcomebanner:.  Here is the link to the green glass towels from the website.  They can be found under the Microfiber Towels section.

Adam's Green Microfiber Glass Scrubbing Towel          

Thanks for the info - I see you are a Dodge lover. I was thinking of moving to Dodge a while back when I was trading in my leased CTS. One car I wished I never let go was my Yellow 68 Charger with the Black vinyl top that were popular back then. After a couple of years I swapped out my 2 barrel carb for the 4 barrel setup to enjoy some added power. It was too bad the dealer put in a Holly carburetor. It ran poorly and I had to keep going back to have them find the problem. What a nightmare until the light bulb when off - Chargers back then used a Carter carburetor! It says it right in the Chilton manual and how they messed it up I can't understand. It was my first car and I ordered it from the(another) dealer after getting out of the service. What a great car it was.!

On 5/14/2018 at 4:10 AM, jghXTS said:

So you are saying the BG product is for windows as well as for the car body? I would have thought it was a wax for the car. Thanks to all for the tips.

Welcome John...yes this is correct. Brilliant Glaze works amazing on inside glass....I didn't believe it until I tried doing my windshield! Once I did my windshield, I was so amazed at the results, I did all interior glass. Brilliant Glaze is an outstanding product! It will also make your paint shine like theres no tomorrow, so its definitely a multi use product! Try using glass sealant and glass boost on the outside of your glass next...this will impress you too! Adam's makes some great stuff!!!

Edited by M3Eric